Check out Thom!!!! OMG!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2Fanatic4ever said:

It mattered to me cuz I am a huge RH and U2 fan! And it just made my love them even more ( and respect them..which I always had...geniuses at what they do and amazing live shows)

:huh: Well, I just thought it was really cool that he was wearing a U2 shirt. :| Too bad he wasn't wearing it at the Philly 2 show I went to a couple of weeks ago. I probably would of went nuts.. :drool:

I always had the impression that Radiohead didn't think much of them. Maybe its just that there aren't a lot of comments about U2 out there by RH. That it gave me the wrong impression.

I totally know what you mean U2Fanatic. When you love a band so much you feel like they're your friends (even though they're not) and you want your friends to like each other. It bums me out that Robert Smith hates U2, but those pictures of Thom proudly wearing U2, well, that makes up for The Cure-U2 thing.

I know Thom is a big fan of R.E.M., Pixies and The Smiths. And U2 don't really sound like those bands, so it's cool to know that Thom, and apparently Ed, like U2.

A Radiohead/U2 concert. How frickin' AWESOME would that be!!!???

FitzChivalry said:

I totally know what you mean U2Fanatic. When you love a band so much you feel like they're your friends (even though they're not) and you want your friends to like each other. It bums me out that Robert Smith hates U2, but those pictures of Thom proudly wearing U2, well, that makes up for The Cure-U2 thing.

I know Thom is a big fan of R.E.M., Pixies and The Smiths. And U2 don't really sound like those bands, so it's cool to know that Thom, and apparently Ed, like U2.

A Radiohead/U2 concert. How frickin' AWESOME would that be!!!???

thanks for your post! :wink:

BonoVoxSupastar said:
Thom said they wouldn't have done Bends if it wasn't for AB...

It makes me so happy to know U2 actually had some influence on Radiohead. I would hate to think the only bands they ever influenced were Coldplay and Keane.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom