"Cheaters" appreciation thread....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AchtungBono

Refugee
Ok, Ok, I admit it....I'm HOOKED on that show!

Its shown twice a night here in Israel and I tape both shows to watch the next day.

Where on earth do they get these people from???? I really shake my head at some of these ppl. There's something about seeing people get busted that holds a morbid facination for me.

Ok now that I've admited it.....anyone else wanna come clean?

*aims camera at board*

Just like the show COPS.....some of it is "real" and most of it is exploitative and rehearsed....for viewership and entertainment purposes which is why I cannot stand the show personally. I think it is ridiculous to parade these sad people into public and air their dirty laundry.....don't we see enough of this crap on Montel or Jerry Springer? Please............:mad:

one of the guys who was caught cheating stabbed the host on camera once

that's a little too much reality for me, thanks

bonosgirl84 said:
one of the guys who was caught cheating stabbed the host on camera once

that's a little too much reality for me, thanks

That is so WEIRD!

Yesterday I saw that bit on E!'s "TV's maddest moments" and just last night they just happened to have that episode on the show itself.....that's weird.

Anyway, I was sorry that Joey Greko got hurt and I think that it was totally TACTLESS to keep rolling the cameras as they treated him and waited for the ambulance to come. They should have stopped filming immediately. What would have happened if G-d forbid Joey would have died? I'm sure that his family wouldn't have wanted to see that on TV....

Anyway, I'm glad he's ok.

i used to watch it if i was bored on a friday night for a bit of a laugh. but i never heard about the host getting stabbed...that's horrible.

Back
Top Bottom