Chat-up lines - ARGH!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
They are a girls worst nightmare

and

a mans ploy to bed women......

so, what is ur verdict, have u heard unbelievable crappy, pathetic, hilarious chat-up lines, even targeted at u?????

I have, on just a few occasions;

at no.3 was - 'Is heaven missing an angel, cause ur here with me' - thanks to a drunken 45 year old in a club, trying to pull his luck at 1.30 in the mornin.........
rolleyes.gif

No 2 - this big lad I stumbled into at The Kitchen in Dublin........completely off his tree with drugs, eyes dilated and he looks at little wee me and says 'Hi, IM from Mars, can I steal a kiss from you?' - hilarious.
icon25.gif

but in at No.1 HAS to be; in another pub/club in Dublin and Im walking past these two slighly drunk lads and one says......'You know, you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen!' So I turned and said, 'Thats a good joke' and laughed hard............hahahahhaha Muauuahhahahhahaw!!!

HONESTLY!!!!

chat-up lines are soooooo out for the Millenium.......what is the point of them????

and WHO THE FECK came up with them in the first place.............theyre like sometin Johnny Swallow would use when alone at 3am on a Saturday night at the Old Ladies Bingo Club or somethin............

wink.gif

Maddie you crack me up: My sister was trying to give my brothers friend advice on how to chat up a lady and she told him he could wow the ladies with this one: Is that a ladder in your tights or a stairway to heaven!

I was like choke cough *scandilized*...shes ONLY 13!

I think the worst one that's ever been used on me.
Drunk guy- Did it hurt?
Me- WTF?
Drunk Guy- When you fell out of heaven.

icon13.gif

Back
Top Bottom