Chaser's War on Everything Appeciation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cobl04

45:33
Well this thread'll probably fall in a hole, especially considering the season is over, but there seems to have been enough interest around from Aussies who like the show, so I thught I'd give it a go.

They are in massive ttrouble right now, because they made a remark about 'The Secret', that the old man with a bike was a pedophile. But as they say any publicity is good publicity.

To get us started, this was one of the funnier clips I saw:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSEULLJUQGg

:rockon:

Ah yes. And they've done two U2 ripoffs as well. The Adam one is gold! :lol: Though not true! :mad:

What else is there... when they took the big ball of string around the city! lmfao

Ohhh.... fills the void left by the Late Show... Graeme and the Colonel, Geoff & Terry, Mick and Tony, Rob's dress ups....

I love the ad road tests especially the string one and the telstra/fruit shop one... so many classic moments :lol:

It's a pity the current affairs programs bitch about them just cos they're rating high, i think the chaser boys love it though :wink:

Definately the best show on TV... At least we have the repeats each week during the break- although i read an interview with Chas saying they may end the chaser next year- go out on top...

Great idea for a thread BTW :up:

Acrobat Angel said:
I love the ad road tests especially the string one and the telstra/fruit shop one... so many classic moments :lol:

It's a pity the current affairs programs bitch about them just cos they're rating high, i think the chaser boys love it though :wink:

Definately the best show on TV... At least we have the repeats each week during the break- although i read an interview with Chas saying they may end the chaser next year- go out on top...

Great idea for a thread BTW :up:

Mmm, a la Blankety Blanks. Another awesome Aussie show.

Thanks!! I saw there had been some pretty decent support, so I thought I'd try.

I've got the podcast... :drool:

I'm just happy we've finally got a night with a couple of awesome hours of tv- i was getting worried for a while that Aussies tv was going to the doghouse...
Wednesday night Thank God you're here/ Spicks and specks/ Chaser :drool:

Wednesday night rocks.

7:30 Watch Thank God You're Here
8:30 Watch Spicks & Specks/Chaser
10:30 Watch House (can't get on any earlier becase my Mum watches McLeods daughters...)

:drool:

Yay it got to two pages lolz :dancing:

Back
Top Bottom