Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

HelloAngel

ONE love, blood, life
Who's going to see it? What do you think of the stars of the film? What did you think of the first one?

Discuss! :wave: :)

All I know and care about is that John Cleese is in it. :yes: :up:

The first one was OK 'cause Bill Murray was in it.

My dad and I saw the first one, and we hated it. I have no desire to see this sequel.

I saw the first one on cable. I turned it off about three-quarters of the way through because it was so moronic I felt like I was losing IQ points just by watching it. I think it's safe to say I will avoid the new one at all costs.

i haven't seen the first one, so, i dont know if i'll see the second one either.

All I can say is Crispen Glover comeback.

Hell yes.

McFly.

McFly!!!

cujo said:
All I can say is Crispen Glover comeback.

Hell yes.

McFly.

McFly!!!

LOL! Right on! Crispen is so weird.. but is perfect as the "Creepy Thin Man" in the Charlie's Angels movies.

I completely adore Drew Barrymore and really dug the first one for what it was (to quote Edge), "A fun romp." It's bright and loud and silly and full of unbelievable situations, just a great popcorn movie. And I love that girls are just kicking ass in these movies, being sexy and glamorous and fighting and riding dirt bikes and jumping out of planes, all the things that guys like Bruce Willis and Vin Diesel have been doing for years. Yeah, I really want to see Full Throttle.

absolutely loved the first :cute: ;)

cant wait for the second one!!! :lol: well i am desperate to see the second one actually :eek: i downloaded 2 see ay are pee versions of it off kazaa... both needed some codec that apparently doesnt exist :scratch:

im a chick flick person... :cute:

this thread should have a poll. i'm definitely going to see the second one...and i loved the first one. i find it highly entertaining, gives a girl a lot of useful ideas. ;)

Hi you guys :)

I just got back, and well, err, hrmm. I greatly enjoyed the first one, so I'll just say here that this movie made me feel like I had a very large Fireball (you know, one of those hot candies) in my mouth that just wouldn't go away, but I liked it, and then it got to sweet and almost nearly unpleasant - and then once I was nearly done sucking on it, I was confused as to why I sucked on it until completion.

:lol: Sorry.. I have no idea what made me type all that!! :crazy:

HelloAngel said:
Hi you guys :)

I just got back, and well, err, hrmm. I greatly enjoyed the first one, so I'll just say here that this movie made me feel like I had a very large Fireball (you know, one of those hot candies) in my mouth that just wouldn't go away, but I liked it, and then it got to sweet and almost nearly unpleasant - and then once I was nearly done sucking on it, I was confused as to why I sucked on it until completion.

:lol: Sorry.. I have no idea what made me type all that!! :crazy:

here are some ballz for yinz.

atomicfireball.jpg

I guess you missed my subtle post

Now, about the movie.

I liked it.

I was a bit let down by the first one.

I had low expectations for this. Therefore, I enjoyed it.

i adored the first one.
chelsea and i are going to see full throttle in about an hour.
we can hardly wait.
we LOVE watching the angels kick ass!

:heart:

Back
Top Bottom