Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i also agree w/ Quizzy.

i wish i would have read this post before i payed 9 bucks to go see the damned thing. i was dragged into it by my aunt. it was horrible. i don't believe i have ever sat through the whole first one.

oh well. at least the O'Grady guy was hot.

er...I saw it and I can totally relate to HelloAngels' post about the fireball. Generally, I enjoyed the first movie, despite the fact that it was mindless fun. Who cares? Who says all movies have to be intellectually stimulating? Does it make me a bad person to watch Dumb and Dumber or Happy Gilmore?

Uh, anyway, this second movie. Well, I kinda went in with high expectations. It...disappointed me. I know it's supposed to be unrealistic, but it took it too far. And I really didn't need to see Cameron's ass 12 times throughout the film. It was completely geared for guys in that sense. In the first film the angels were intelligent, witty, sexy. Here they were trashy, flashy, and ditzy. :down:

Im DYING to see this second one!!

I rented the first and loved it, esp Camerons role as Natalie.......I think she great anyhow....:D

But if Mark doesnt want to go see it then I cannie see it....:sad:

and I will have to wait til fecking December or so to rent it......:(

:scream:

It looks good and Im dying to see Demi's newly paid for face and figure...;)

Mark is a big idiot with a cute ass and smokes pot occasionally is a bit shy and hasnt had sex for 7 years and is also currently not working I think and has worked on and off for a few years and he is from the Country and is quite a sweet lad but a bit mooody too sometimes and we are not close pals we are just those types who meet up again after like 2 years but things are still grand between us, thats all.

Zone, how can a woman go by herself! Its easy for a man to go by himself, no one questions his being there by himself but for some reason its 'sadder' a woman being by herself!

Imagine the look the ticket lad would give me if I said 'One for Full Throttle please'......huh?

is that popcorn buttered, or are you just happy to see me

mad1 said:
Imagine the look the ticket lad would give me if I said 'One for Full Throttle please'......huh?

Well, after I get done laughing at this, I will be able to anser.

Okay. Actually, I think it is MORE pathetic if it is a guy walking in to a theater by himself. I think the ticket agent is probably thinking like "Oh jeez, I hope I don't have to clean up after pee wee herman when the "full Throttle" is over."

:shrug:

Last edited:
Actually, it must be a world record runnin round after the Tomb Raider shows.......

:shame: on the boys!

I do wanna see it, I might give this cute guy Zonelistner a call later on next week, see if he wants to go....he always wears these outrageous outfits to the cinema, so it would be cool to hang out with a hot looking 'surfer' complete with surfboard all night up the front row..................

:flirt:

I WANNA BE IN THE THIRD FILM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

looks like i'll be seeing the moive tonight....
going with a couple of friends...who go the moives all the time!
and have seen everything!
so i will tag along and see what its like

ok...just got back
it was an OK movie...i'd give it 3.5 out of 5, but hey, thats just my opinion
though there were some funny parts, other than that it was all sexual refrences (but hey what do you expect!)

Back
Top Bottom