Charlie Sheen/Denise Richards Split

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

namkcuR

ONE love, blood, life
Yet another Hollywood marriage bites the dust. This one is kind of odd considering Richards is six months pregnant with their second child.

Thoughts?

This is why I rarely watch movies and never watch TV shows unless it's stuff like Animal Cops, Trading Spaces, or Foresic Files. People these days! :rolleyes:

After Brad and Jen broke up nothing really surprises me who breaks up anymore. I thought Brad and Jen were the golden couple.

How sad is that that I admit to these things? :no:

February 17, 2002 - More on that prenup from the Globe. Apparently it was Martin Sheen that came up with the idea for his badboy son as a way to put his womanizing ways behind him. She'd get $2 million in a divorce and another $2 million if he cheats.

February 13, 2002 - IMDB reports Charlie Sheen has signed a prenuptial agreement that says if he cheats on Denise Richards, she'll get $4 million. Seems given Charlie's infamous past, Denise insisted on having more than marriage vows as incentive to keep him faithful.

Such an odd couple, but sad news.

Naughty to post this but here is the court papers.

400x508_richards_sheen_papers_divorce_050303.jpg
[/IMG]

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
Denise filed for the divorce.

70% of girls do, in a marriage break down (Australian stats)

Charlie is such a playboy and will always be.

His first marriage lasted 5 months.......warning sign Denise

Down Under said:

Yeah great in Hawaii.

But beauty is not a foundation of a relationship.
Trust and communication are just a few, but being good looking is not.

Being good looking is the most important thing in life.

Looks aren't everything.

THEY ARE THE ONLY THING!

Heh, for a while there, I was like, "I thought Denise Richards was married to Dave Navarro"...but no, I'd gotten her confused with Carmen Electra.

Anywho, meh, that's a shame. The agreements made before the wedding that were discussed in this thread are a bit odd...if he cheats on her each person'll get x amount of money? Well, gee, that "if" is sure a good way to start off a marriage...

Angela

Back
Top Bottom