chappelle's show

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mikal

Blue Crack Addict
any fans?

i must say, it's the funniest fucking show i've seen in a while.

when he plays that tyrone guy, you know, the crackhead, i laugh my ass off.

what's your favorite skit?

btw, i'm rick james, bitch!

I love that show, but have only seen it a few times. I think my favorite skit would be...hmmm...the R. Kelly video was really hilarious. Pop Copy is good too. The whole show rocks! :up:

One night my sister and I watched the show with our mom. That was an experience! :D

Edit: Ok. I think any skit involving Wu-Tang Financial is probably my favorite. The one where they get drafted by the Asian race and say, "We're glad to be members. Konichiwa, bitches!" Good stuff...

Last edited:
:lmao: this show has me in tears everytime I watch it. My friends have been telling me about for the past 6 mths and have been telling me that i need to watch it. every time we play trivia or are out in general "I'm RICH BIATCH!" comes up every time! :laugh:

I finally gave in and watched the new episodes and I have to believe I have woken up my apt complex with my laughter.

the one I saw last was the "Racial Draft" :lmao: that one was funny as hell! :up: good stuff.

I've heard this season has been pretty good, but I must admit I wasnt even remotely impressed with the first season.

I think Dave Chappel is hilarious, but the first season of his show was nothing but racial jokes you could see coming from a mile away. That gets old quick.

popmofo, i must say, it definitely plays towards a specific sense of humor.

obviously, which some of you know already, i have a very crass sense of humor, and the show is right up my alley.

My favorite skit is the one where he was a blind, black, KKK guy and doesn't realize he's black. I nearly peed myself when he discovered at a meeting that he wasn't white. Damn, that show is funny.

"Great Moments In Hook Up History"
:lmao:
he was having trouble shaking off the two friends of the woman he was trying to get to come home with him from a bar. He then got an idea.
He told one he had good hooch at home she could have and he told the other he had pizza. They almost raced him out the door.
Hub discovered this show and loves it....it's timeslot now clashes with the new series of "Queer Eye..."
I think it may have been the last episode of series #1 here last week . At the end he was dragged off the set calling out :help:

WildHoneyAlways said:
My favorite skit is the one where he was a blind, black, KKK guy and doesn't realize he's black. I nearly peed myself when he discovered at a meeting that he wasn't white. Damn, that show is funny.

:up: that one is my favorite too

i have to admit i get a little sick of comedians who's whole bits are racial jokes (just think if a white guy said the same things, he'd get crucified) but with chappelle its so funny you have to love it.

the real world bit was great too

there was a black guy at the bar last night screaming "White Power" over and over! i guess he's a fan of the show, too! lol.

what did the 5 fingers say to the face? slap... i'm rick james beeatch

i actually saw chapelle when he came to the island... he played at stony brook university. sound sucked, but what we could hear was hilarious :shrug:

couldn't hold a candle to seeing chris rock at the theatre @ msg though... now THAT was some funny ass shit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom