Changing Rooms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

elevatedmole

Rock n' Roll Doggie
No, not THOSE changing rooms.
wink.gif
I think only the British Interferencers will know what I'm talking about..

Is anyone else obsessed with the decorating show Changing Rooms? I LOVE it.
biggrin.gif
Totally utterly obsessed with it.

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

LMAO thats great! it has carol smilie on it.shes nearly always pregnant on it...and laurence the fancy interior designer guy..i think hes on that show anyway...there r 100's of shows like that here...you should watch ground force, its better
tongue.gif

------------------
I love the way you look at me, I love all the things you do.

I love that show - only saw it once or twice - but now I am addicted to the American rip off version - Trading Spaces on TLC.

------------------
You ain't nothin without a rhythm section.

"Who's to say what it is will break you."

It comes on BBC America every night at 10 (followed by Ground Force which I'm also addicted to). I love it! Especially that guy designer, he cracks me up.

See? We yanks can get around...
wink.gif

------------------
She's gonna dream up a world she wants to live in / She's gonna dream out loud.
Visit my web page at www.u2page.com

Originally posted by YellowKite:
I love that show - only saw it once or twice - but now I am addicted to the American rip off version - Trading Spaces on TLC.

I really really hate Trading Spaces.
frown.gif
They are so much worse -- not as good design (keep in mind all of this is just my opinion
smile.gif
), not as much stuff done to each room, etc. Changing Rooms is a LOT better in my opinion.

So there are other shows like Changing Rooms? Care to tell?
biggrin.gif
I like Ground Force but it isn't as good as Changing Rooms IMO.
smile.gif

------------------
"Very strange looking object you have at the end of your stick.." - Bono

"Bono looks too intense for me." - Rollercoaster Tycoon park guest

"I was drunk, high on him, a shrinking, shadowboxing dwarf following in his foosteps...badly...STARSTRUCK.." - Bono, on meeting Frank Sinatra for the first time

"Bono? Bono is going to tie ropes around my neck? Wait a minute.." - Edge, when shooting the 'Numb' video

The very reason I love trading Spaces is not only can you mock the people who don't like the rooms - what did you expect in 2 days and $1000 dollars - but you can scream at the TV at the designer who insists that the suburban family room needs to be a freakin "home theater" or makes the living room look like a circus tent.

Get real! I think one desginer even pinned moss to a whole wall in a bedroom.

AAaacck! I watch pageants for the same thrill - but I live for red carpet events where seemingly intelligent people let "stylists" make them look like complete crap for hundreds of thousands of dollars!

Then my friends and I burn up the phone lines - I know - I am a horrible jealous petty witch - *cackle*

------------------
You ain't nothin without a rhythm section.

"Who's to say what it is will break you."

Originally posted by YellowKite:
The very reason I love trading Spaces is not only can you mock the people who don't like the rooms - what did you expect in 2 days and $1000 dollars - but you can scream at the TV at the designer who insists that the suburban family room needs to be a freakin "home theater" or makes the living room look like a circus tent.

Get real! I think one desginer even pinned moss to a whole wall in a bedroom.

I felt the same about the "home theater"- JUST NOT PRACTICAL. I kinda liked the moss wall though. Although, how in the name of holy hell would you keep stuff from living in there?

I LOVE TRADING SPACES!!!!!!!

I"m also a big fan of the "Designers' Challenge" on HGTV.

Back
Top Bottom