Championship[or below] Football fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zoobeatle

The Fly
We hear so much about the Premiership, but there are fans of other league teams below them, so maybe you would like to share your views on your expectations this season, on players you have bought or sold, whatever. Im a Wolves fan and i think we will suffer from selling players like Lescott,Kennedy and Miller and at the best i think we will get a mid-table finish.

champion...S LEAGUE? :sexywink:

cause then we could talk about liverpool's poor showing yesterday, even though they narrowly got by.

and arsenal the day before... strong second half. they must have been missing 7 regulars...

sorry, i'll leave your thread alone now.

I hate it when teams get promoted back up to a higher division the season following, so I'm hoping nothing like that happens.

C'mon Cardiff....

zoobeatle said:
We hear so much about the Premiership, but there are fans of other league teams below them, so maybe you would like to share your views on your expectations this season, on players you have bought or sold, whatever. Im a Wolves fan and i think we will suffer from selling players like Lescott,Kennedy and Miller and at the best i think we will get a mid-table finish.

I'm a Luton fan, and we're gonna kick your butt tomorrow :wink:

(Can I still edit this after the weekend - lol)

You just got Sam Parkin off us, then. I think he'll be quality for you, he was injured most of the time at Portman Road unfortunately; I still think he would have been awesome for us had he been given the chance.

Re: Re: Championship[or below] Football fans

Ellay said:

I'm a Luton fan, and we're gonna kick your butt tomorrow :wink:

(Can I still edit this after the weekend - lol)

Ellay, at this moment, id probably agree with you lol, Wolves let me down constantly.

yertle-the-turtle said:
You just got Sam Parkin off us, then. I think he'll be quality for you, he was injured most of the time at Portman Road unfortunately; I still think he would have been awesome for us had he been given the chance.

Yeah he's supposed to be really good...

makes a change for us to be buying rather than selling

Re: Re: Re: Championship[or below] Football fans

zoobeatle said:

Ellay, at this moment, id probably agree with you lol, Wolves let me down constantly.

The words 'sleeping giant' must haunt you.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Championship[or below] Football fans

Ellay said:

The words 'sleeping giant' must haunt you.

1.0, tight result but 3 points nonetheless. And "sleeping giant", dont even go there.

Heading over to Gigg Lane tomorrow, FC UNITED v Atherton Collieries, they've made a cracking start to the new season, 6 games 6 wins 25 goals scored, League Football is most definetly on the horizon.

Back
Top Bottom