Championship Manager??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bono_man

Thom's Bitch
Well, Im not a games freak, in fact, this is the only game I play on my computer. Are there any more Championship Manager fans out there??

------------------
"we're free to fly the crimson sky...the sun won't melt our wings tonight..."

Oh yes, sign me up!

I love the game to death, unfortunately I don?t have a good computer now, so I can?t play the new game.

My favourite league is the Premiership and ofcourse playing with the mighty Arsenal FC!!!

------------------
Olofski
SWEDEN
We move through miracle days Spirit moves in mysterious ways

Arsenal?! Don't make me sick. My Tottenham team is amazing!!
wink.gif

but yeah, wat a game!!!

Well Im a big Newcaslte United fan (good to see the boys doing well this season!) but I am playing with Leeds right now on CM 01/02.

------------------

People, people...

Premiership is o.k., but you never tried Craotian league - that's something perfect (I wish), right now I'm in season 08/09 and I just won the title in champions league - am I good or what?

By the way I play with 3-4-3 formation with offensive midfielder...

the best game ever, to addictive

------------------
"Everyone loves me
everyone thinks I'm georgeous
they wait for their turn to meet me..." - Me, 2001.

Its a Football (soccer) strategy game and seems to have many soccer nuts totally addicted! As I said, I am NOT a computer game kinda guy but this one is the exception.

------------------

Originally posted by UCLAforU2:
OK, you guy HAVE to tell me what this game is like and what not. Im a huge football nut, and this sounds like tons-a-fun.

It's a strategy/manager game with almost no graphic, only text. Lot's of info, totaly real, and completely addictive...
you've got to try it out, and you will never stop playing it...

------------------
"Everyone loves me
everyone thinks I'm georgeous
they wait for their turn to meet me..." - Me, 2001.

OK, ive downloaded the demo, and what i have seen so far is really cool. The games are awkward, though, but i have yet to get the feel for it. I can tell already that this is gonna be one that Im gonna spend lots of time with.

Thanks for the info!

Back
Top Bottom