Champions League Final

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ah probably second half only. have to do some sports myself during the first half. but i cant say im looking forward to it. boring italian football. anyway, i'd slightly prefer it if milan would win. it should have been ajax of course.

Flaming Friar Sr said:
ah probably second half only. have to do some sports myself during the first half. but i cant say im looking forward to it. boring italian football. anyway, i'd slightly prefer it if milan would win. it should have been ajax of course.

yeah i'm afraid its going to be boring as well...but its an excuse to go to the pub. I'm kinda hoping extra time is played...make it a bit more exciting :)

And again Seedorf missed a penalty (for AC). Didn't he know by now that he should stay away from the penalty area...?!

For all the Dutchies reading this thread:
Wat kon Seedorf nu gebeuren, toen hij van elf meter schoot

(for the foreigners, the melody under this line is Dylan's Death Is Not The End, which says a lot about Seedorf and penalties)

C ya!

Marty (who also thinks that the fourth player of Juve who was taking the penalty should have broken off his attempt)

Cruyff was right when he said that the UEFA should just have refused to hand out the trophy after that game

Back
Top Bottom