Champions League Draw

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

rafmed

Refugee
This is the draw for the quarter finals in the champions league.Quarter-finals

1 Panathinaikos (Greece) v Barcelona (Spain)

2 Bayern Munich (Germany) v Real Madrid (Spain)

3 Deportivo Coruna (Spain) v Manchester United (England)

4 Liverpool (England) v Bayer Leverkusen (Germany)

First leg ties to be played April 2-3.

Second leg ties to be played April 9-10.

- -

Semifinals

A Winners of QF 1 v Winners of QF 2
B Winners of QF 3 v Winners of QF 4

First leg ties to be played April 23-24.

Second leg ties to be played April 30-May 1.

- -

Final

May 15 at Hampden Park, Glasgow

Being a Bayern fan I'm a bit worried about the game against Real Madrid wich is the favorite to win. What gives me hope is that in the last 6 times they have played( in the past 2 years) Bayern has won 5 and Madrid 1,last year Bayern Knocked away Madrid in the semis in the way to become Champions, in any case this games surelly will be great.

------------------
Please...don't make me say please, champagne and ice cream, it's not what I want, it's what I need.

I feel the winner of the Bayern Munich vs. Real Madrid match is the favourite to win the championship this year

------------------
Salome
Shake it, shake it, shake it

I reckon Liverpool are gonna make the final, I ain't making any predictions on them winning it though, the final can go any way. But I am very confident we can beat Leverkusen, and with home advantage in the second leg of the semi-final against United/Depor we can't go wrong
biggrin.gif

I think our away form is so good though that we are almost unbeatable in a 2-legged format, I know the UEFA cup success is not up to Champions Cup(it's beyond the league now
wink.gif
) pedigree, but last year we had to beat Barca and Roma over 2 legs and we did so
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom