Centralia, PA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
that said something along the lines of holy shit i just got a virus searching google and opening up an image of a stripper to send to ian for his birthday.

my virus checker popped up, hadn't seen it in like 3 years, and said it had deleted a virus. but then when i typed in firefox (address, search, this text box) it went backwards! not in other porgrams, but wtf.

then i restarted the computer and now everything's ok.

Wow, that was a funny second half of Spicks & Specks. Wish I'd seen the first half.

And hi Jen! :wave:

Vazza, weren't you leaving like an hour ago?

Axver said:
Yeah, the Maj. and I figured that you and him have the hardest roles. I just have to play the same three chiming notes over and over again on guitar, and Daniel ... we need to hit him with a brick in the hopes he forgets some of the lyrics. :wink:
:lol:
I vote we cover JT instead... I already know most of that, and that way I get to play three notes over and over again :wink:

*comes back from eating dinner and is now 2 pages behind*

Hi folks! :wave:

Varitek said:
so basically i got a virus from a stripper. that'll teach me.

seems to be all clear now.

:lmao: You weren't using a touchpad to find this stripper now were you?

i'm going now. the virus scare set me back like 20 minutes. i hate that i'm barely tired. and it's starting to get light on the end of the horizon.

Alisaura said:
I vote we cover JT instead... I already know most of that, and that way I get to play three notes over and over again :wink:

Oh no, you're not getting out of October that easily!

Don't worry, the three notes part for me won't actually be that easy. I've got to figure out WHICH three notes first. We'll probably be at Scarlet before that happens.

And I've got to play piano during I Fall Down at the same time as I play guitar too.

Varitek said:
i'm going now. the virus scare set me back like 20 minutes. i hate that i'm barely tired. and it's starting to get light on the end of the horizon.

Nocturnal Vazza's back?

You better get some sleep! G'night! :wave:

Alisaura said:
:hmm: Okay, that's a fair trade.

The piano's going to sound truly phaileriffic when I try to play it with my feet.

*goes to learn how to slap*

*awaits innuendoes*

Nah, I've got nothing. Despite the fact we've found out today that my purity score is markedly lower than first thought. 72% rather than 85% pure. Jen must be proud of me. Yet I haven't done anything to change it! I must've just overlooked some stuff the first time around.

Axver said:
Nah, I've got nothing. Despite the fact we've found out today that my purity score is markedly lower than first thought. 72% rather than 85% pure. Jen must be proud of me. Yet I haven't done anything to change it! I must've just overlooked some stuff the first time around.
That's sloppy survey-taking.... not to mention false advertising.

Not to nag or anything, but I am rather curious about what you made of Ocean...?

Alisaura said:

That's sloppy survey-taking.... not to mention false advertising.

But I don't think I actually changed any answers! I'm frankly baffled. All this making fun of me for nothing.

Not to nag or anything, but I am rather curious about what you made of Ocean...?

Bonnie will kill me for saying I enjoyed it, though.

Alisaura said:

She's not a John Butler fan?

If I remember correctly, she made some rather disparaging comments about them at some festival in Adelaide.

Speaking of her, she needs to come back to the thread. :tsk:

Axver said:
If I remember correctly, she made some rather disparaging comments about them at some festival in Adelaide.

Speaking of her, she needs to come back to the thread. :tsk:
Ah well, he's not everyone's cup of tea - although that track is fairly atypical.

*waits for the "speak-of-the-devil" effect to manifest*

Alisaura said:

Ah well, he's not everyone's cup of tea - although that track is fairly atypical.

*waits for the "speak-of-the-devil" effect to manifest*

I can't say I'm familiar with any of his music. The name's familiar but that's it. I suppose that's what you get when you don't listen to the radio and get your music recommendations from prog forums!

Yeah, he's not really what I'd consider to be your style, but that one piece I thought you might enjoy, if only for the sheer mind-boggling mad guitar skillz. That was just him solo, by the way. :bow:
He did that one when I saw him live a while back... I don't think I've ever seen one guy with a guitar fill a room with music like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom