Centralia, PA Superthread - Page 48 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-19-2008, 09:28 PM   #706
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 02:58 AM
i went to this hands on school for 5th and 6th grade. so did my sister, who's 4 years younger. in 6th grade i came home and said we were gonna have sex ed. my sister asked who i was going to practice with.

Old 03-19-2008, 09:29 PM   #707
Blue Crack Supplier

Let's face it: none of our parents are Atticus Finch.

Old 03-19-2008, 09:30 PM   #708
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:58 AM
Atticus was a freak.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:31 PM   #709
Blue Crack Addict

Did anyone ever actually play doctor when they were a kid?

I tried once, but struck out.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:31 PM   #710
Blue Crack Addict

Location: Omaha, Nebraska “With Screwtape on Kettle Drum and Wormwood on Harpsichord!”
I am feeling a bit better. I want to apologize to everyone. I have mental problems I would not like to go into and even bigger issues. So everyone knows, I have been getting help for almost a year and a half. Not everything has been fixed as obvious in the last few days. I will be leaving Interference for a little while. I may vote in the Desert Island Game but that is it. I feel embarrassed and saddened by the way I have acted. I will continue to address the issues but I feel some things I will have to live with. I’m sorry to everyone I upset. I may be mentally ill but that is no excuse for how I have acted. Thank you for all the support. Hopefully I can one day postwhore with the rest of you again. For now I have to go away for a little while. In the words of U2, “I have to dream it all up again.” If anyone wants to talk, my e-mail address is InaKafkaTragedy@aol.com. Goodbye, all. Please pass this along to everyone.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:31 PM   #711
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by corianderstem
My mom was an OB nurse, so when I got the facts of life, I got them very thoroughly and scientifically. Then they made me watch that NOVA special - "The Miracle of Life." Good times.

In 6th grade, during what passed as sex-ed in north central Wisconsin in the 80s, they extended an invitation to any parents who wanted to come.

My mom was the only parent who came.

Like I wasn't already a total nerdy outcast.
my parents always believed in being frank and open. i got little sex ed coloring books and early sex talks. however i don't consult with them on my personal life - the only guy they've ever known about is the guy i dated for a year and a half, becasue i wanted him to visit. they know we were having sex, i'm sure, but they've never said anything, and they know i'm on the pill, though i doubt they know how early i got on it.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:32 PM   #712
Resident Photo Buff
Forum Moderator

Local Time: 01:58 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by corianderstem
My mom was an OB nurse, so when I got the facts of life, I got them very thoroughly and scientifically. Then they made me watch that NOVA special - "The Miracle of Life." Good times.

In 6th grade, during what passed as sex-ed in north central Wisconsin in the 80s, they extended an invitation to any parents who wanted to come.

My mom was the only parent who came.

Like I wasn't already a total nerdy outcast.
I never actually got "the talk" from my mom or dad. The closest either of them ever came to it was the summer after senior year of high school when my dad overheard me talking on the phone about drunkenly kissing someone at a party, and later said "I... hope you didn't do anything you may end up regretting."

That was it.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:33 PM   #713
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Dalton

Why?
I have two mothers.

that's right, dalton, LESBIANS!!

I had an FYM thread about it once.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:33 PM   #714
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Screwtape2
I am feeling a bit better. I want to apologize to everyone. I have mental problems I would not like to go into and even bigger issues. So everyone knows, I have been getting help for almost a year and a half. Not everything has been fixed as obvious in the last few days. I will be leaving Interference for a little while. I may vote in the Desert Island Game but that is it. I feel embarrassed and saddened by the way I have acted. I will continue to address the issues but I feel some things I will have to live with. I’m sorry to everyone I upset. I may be mentally ill but that is no excuse for how I have acted. Thank you for all the support. Hopefully I can one day postwhore with the rest of you again. For now I have to go away for a little while. In the words of U2, “I have to dream it all up again.” If anyone wants to talk, my e-mail address is InaKafkaTragedy@aol.com. Goodbye, all. Please pass this along to everyone.

Thanks for the update, Screwy. Get well and I hope to see you back here soon.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:34 PM   #715
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Thank you for letting us know. It's good to hear that you are feeling better. Take the steps that are necessary and stay safe.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:35 PM   #716
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek

I have two mothers.

that's right, dalton, LESBIANS!!

I had an FYM thread about it once.

What? You've been holding out on me.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:37 PM   #717
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by Dalton
Did anyone ever actually play doctor when they were a kid?

I tried once, but struck out.
i had a friend who had this kitchen set with a stove and cups and stuff. we used to go in the bathroom and pee in the cups. then he said they got kinda rusty looking (they were plastic, though.) no joke. that's your overshare of the day.

i had a female friend who liked to play doctor with lots of her female friends. not sure what was going on there. she's straight now as far as i know.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:38 PM   #718
Blue Crack Addict

You WOULD leave chat right now.
Old 03-19-2008, 09:39 PM   #719
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 01:58 AM
Quote:
you'll be in my thoughts. i hope you feel better
Old 03-19-2008, 09:41 PM   #720
Blue Crack Addict

"You'll be in my thoughts..." is the impotent version of "I'll be praying for you ..." Right?

Tags
superthread