Centralia, PA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:

I recall reading the thread. However, up until the postwhoring began I thought you were a guy living in Boston, so I never made the connection.

I feel like I'm the only person who always thought Vazza's female.

Then again, the fact I'm not familiar with the real Varitek may have something to do with this.

Oh and André, I manged to pick up a copy of the HAARP DVD today. Just go for the standard edition if i were you, I paid $26. (It comes with both the CD and DVD, which the CD is highlights of Night 1, the DVD is most of Night 2, with some Night 1 patched in, but no Citizen Erased, Sing For Absolution and Bliss :()

Can't wait to rock the fuck out to it tonight! :rockon: I'll be kicking mum and dad off the big TV and plugging in good speakers :drool:

bono_man2002 said:
Oh and André, I manged to pick up a copy of the HAARP DVD today. Just go for the standard edition if i were you, I paid $26. (It comes with both the CD and DVD, which the CD is highlights of Night 1, the DVD is most of Night 2, with some Night 1 patched in, but no Citizen Erased, Sing For Absolution and Bliss :()

Can't wait to rock the fuck out to it tonight! :rockon: I'll be kicking mum and dad off the big TV and plugging in good speakers :drool:

Oooh, sounds awesome. :drool:

And you got my name right! Too few people do that! :up:

Axver said:

:lol:

Actually, I think it's in the US.

Maybe there are a few familes who will demand an apology from Georgie boy too then eh?

I'm off to do the mail. I'll see you guys when I get home at 5ish. Although I might put my Muse DVD straight on

:wave:

Axver said:

I feel like I'm the only person who always thought Vazza's female.

Then again, the fact I'm not familiar with the real Varitek may have something to do with this.

yeah, probably the content of my fym posts made it clear i'm a chick if you weren't prebiased.

I thought Varitek was just some kind of made-up word or something. It doesn't exactly strike me as a last name.

bono_man2002 said:

Maybe there are a few familes who will demand an apology from Georgie boy too then eh?

I'm off to do the mail. I'll see you guys when I get home at 5ish. Although I might put my Muse DVD straight on

:wave:

While John Howard was aware of the word 'sorry' and simply refused to say it, the Dear Shrubbery probably is not familiar with it at all.

Have a good one! :wave:

Axver said:

While John Howard was aware of the word 'sorry' and simply refused to say it, the Dear Shrubbery probably is not familiar with it at all.

Have a good one! :wave:

:lol: And I'm back. Someone has already done the mail :shrug:

Varitek said:
i want an apology from bush.
omg that'd be awesome :drool:

i also want to marry tim finn's hair but that's not going to happen either
down.gif

the day i hear "sorry i dragged our country and several other countries into a war we didn't need to start that i could've and should've been impeached for doing since i didn't go to congress for it, and ended up getting thousands of troops and civilians killed on both sides. all because we couldn't find bin laden." is the day i can die happy.

KhanadaRhodes said:
the day i hear "sorry i dragged our country and several other countries into a war we didn't need to start that i could've and should've been impeached for doing since i didn't go to congress for it, and ended up getting thousands of troops and civilians killed on both sides. all because we couldn't find bin laden." is the day i can die happy.

Expect to die unhappy.

KhanadaRhodes said:

For me its all about the important stuff in life, ya know raising a family, kicking the winning points in the superbowl....passing Axver's post count.

Stuff like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom