Centralia, PA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
phillyfan26 said:

Well, the findings will be fascinating I'm sure.

I really hope she finds Liechtenstein.

probably not in her scope. i don't think she's looking at message board culture, which is more what that is. just a short documentary for her final project, she said she'd probably focus on 5 fans or so, would have to talk to the prof about the thesis a little more.

Dalton said:
I asked you to go to the green day concert. You said you never heard of them. How cool is that? So I went to your room and read your diary.

Is there a reference I'm missing here?

Varitek said:

probably not in her scope. i don't think she's looking at message board culture, which is more what that is. just a short documentary for her final project, she said she'd probably focus on 5 fans or so, would have to talk to the prof about the thesis a little more.

Damn, that would have been a funny thesis.

I've never been interviewed before. I imagine someone who tried to interview me would probably kill me.

Varitek said:

It has been said that we are platonic soul mates.

Consider the source.

Is he a douche bag? A person who brags about being insanely high powered? Think about it.

Varitek said:

ok, if/when she starts her thread, do not reveal my identity, or that she is a hot chick.

Fair enough. I will grant an interview. You are not involved.

phillyfan26 said:

Fair enough. I will grant an interview. You are not involved.

i mean, if you grant an interview, actually, i'd love to meet you and say hi. i just don't want her to know my screenname. not that she's enough of a loser to come looking for these threads, and read them, but, i truly am embarassed for my real life friends to find out the extent of my posting habit and the contents. not that they don't know this stuff, but the fact that i overshare with strangers on the internet?

My shitty long day proved to be a good day of reasonable length. Caught up with the Maj. finally, which was really cool. One of my tutes was cancelled, and after having lunch with Ali, I had the choice of either going to a lecture about stuff I already know or coming home. The fact I'm posting clearly indicates I chose the latter!

Axver said:
I had the choice of either going to a lecture about stuff I already know or coming home. The fact I'm posting clearly indicates I chose the latter!

What was that you said before about not being lazy? :wink:

bono_man2002 said:
[on in-breeding]

:lol: Its happening in some parts here in Australia too, thats for sure :ohmy:

Yeah, like all of New South Wales and Queensland.

Have we got a place to go to next?

Do we do restaurants?

106_fuk_mi.jpg

Hey Vazza! :wave:

Next thread, I want to do Useless Loop, Western Australia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom