Centralia, PA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
unico said:
i'm really convinced the gov't is spying on me. my browser is slow ever since i logged on to bl*ckwater.
lol, i was thinking the same thing at work today, except obvs in that case our it department was spying on me, because my connection got progressively slower as the day went on.

okay computer is scaring me. i'm gonna shut it down (first time in ages) and shut my eyes. night night!

:) sorry sicy, you're better off not knowing about the ghettoness of my life outside the interweb.

unico said:
okay computer is scaring me. i'm gonna shut it down (first time in ages) and shut my eyes. night night!

:) sorry sicy, you're better off not knowing about the ghettoness of my life outside the interweb.

:wave: Have a good night!

I live in a garage hopper's paradise.

My father's beer is in the basement, so we're good.

Khanada, do you have that box set that the Enz brought out last year.....errr "Enz To Enz" I think it was called.

With all the remasted albums & Rootin' Tootin' tapes

remember that when you think of crossing me.

Never forget.

Palmer-785775.jpg

bono_man2002 said:
Khanada, do you have that box set that the Enz brought out last year.....errr "Enz To Enz" I think it was called.

With all the remasted albums & Rootin' Tootin' tapes
i don't have enz to enz specifically but for all intents and purposes i do...i have all 10 remastered albums plus luton.

KhanadaRhodes said:

i don't have enz to enz specifically but for all intents and purposes i do...i have all 10 remastered albums plus luton.

Cool. I've been meaning to get them as all I officially own is Spellbound. Dr.Dré has given me Frenzy remastered, and I'll get the rest off him later....though I feel I should buy them officially.

bono_man2002 said:
Cool. I've been meaning to get them as all I officially own is Spellbound. Dr.Dré has given me Frenzy remastered, and I'll get the rest off him later....though I feel I should buy them officially.
ha, and i sent that to him, so it's come full circle. and don't feel bad, i initially downloaded their entire discography from a torrent, then fell in love with them. i've bought their stuff several times over. i've got all their records (like actual records), the oddz and enz and rear enz box sets so i have the non remastered cds, and i have all the remastered cds as well.

My computer's being defragged and having Mozilla re-installed, so I'm on my dad's computer at the moment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom