Centralia, PA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screwtape2 said:
I am feeling a bit better. I want to apologize to everyone. I have mental problems I would not like to go into and even bigger issues. So everyone knows, I have been getting help for almost a year and a half. Not everything has been fixed as obvious in the last few days. I will be leaving Interference for a little while. I may vote in the Desert Island Game but that is it. I feel embarrassed and saddened by the way I have acted. I will continue to address the issues but I feel some things I will have to live with. I’m sorry to everyone I upset. I may be mentally ill but that is no excuse for how I have acted. Thank you for all the support. Hopefully I can one day postwhore with the rest of you again. For now I have to go away for a little while. In the words of U2, “I have to dream it all up again.” If anyone wants to talk, my e-mail address is InaKafkaTragedy@aol.com. Goodbye, all. Please pass this along to everyone.

get better screwtape

Varitek said:

I have two mothers.

that's right, dalton, LESBIANS!!

I had an FYM thread about it once.

I recall reading the thread. However, up until the postwhoring began I thought you were a guy living in Boston, so I never made the connection.

Varitek said:

yeah the username thing.

I've got it right now. I keep a list:

Vazza - Girl
Dalton - Guy
Ian - Guy
Ali - Girl
Ax - Guy
Beav - Unknown
NSW - No comment.

Screwtape2 said:
I am feeling a bit better. I want to apologize to everyone. I have mental problems I would not like to go into and even bigger issues. So everyone knows, I have been getting help for almost a year and a half. Not everything has been fixed as obvious in the last few days. I will be leaving Interference for a little while. I may vote in the Desert Island Game but that is it. I feel embarrassed and saddened by the way I have acted. I will continue to address the issues but I feel some things I will have to live with. I’m sorry to everyone I upset. I may be mentally ill but that is no excuse for how I have acted. Thank you for all the support. Hopefully I can one day postwhore with the rest of you again. For now I have to go away for a little while. In the words of U2, “I have to dream it all up again.” If anyone wants to talk, my e-mail address is InaKafkaTragedy@aol.com. Goodbye, all. Please pass this along to everyone.

Good to hear from you, Screwtape. I'm glad you are getting the guidance and support you need. Hang in there man. Just remember, life sucks for everyone, so you're not alone! :)

unico said:

i don't know if douche bag can be classified as either male or female

redhotswammi was clearly female. and your posts are too but i always knew you were. i guess there's a lot of ppl who weren't around for redhotswammi tho.

you changed to unico in one of my interference breaks and i came back and was sad to never see you around, lol

why did you change?

Varitek said:

redhotswammi was clearly female. and your posts are too but i always knew you were. i guess there's a lot of ppl who weren't around for redhotswammi tho.

you changed to unico in one of my interference breaks and i came back and was sad to never see you around, lol

why did you change?

i'll tell ya on gchat. it was pretty serious. i feel bad though, because i outright lied to sicy about my reasons...but i didn't want her to worry or get her involved or anything. i'm a terrible liar though so i'm sure she figured me out.

Screwtape2 said:

Good luck, Screwtape. Definitely vote in the Desert Island game if you want. I'll make sure you still get all the links.

Varitek said:

why did you change?
yeah i thought the same thing, it took me a while to figure out it was the same person :der:

Dalton said:
Chicken bones?

i wish

skull.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom