Centralia, PA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalton said:
Thanks, I appreciate it. So, no . m p 3 extensions are allowed?
yeah, it's to cut down on people posting illegal stuff :shrug: just like you can't say you send it or save file. i think it's pointless in the fact that people easily get around it, just like with anything.

omg, i'm lollin. we had a flight today that departed from d.c., and anyone familiar with that area would expect it to depart from dulles. plus, we sent out letters saying it would depart from dulles. but a few dumbasses showed up at reagan national and found out they were at the wrong airport and called us whining that they misread their information. not to mention i had to keep correcting a coworker because she kept pronouncing "reagan" as "ree-gen" :huh: i was like "it's reagan. like the president?"

KhanadaRhodes said:
omg, i'm lollin. we had a flight today that departed from d.c., and anyone familiar with that area would expect it to depart from dulles. plus, we sent out letters saying it would depart from dulles. but a few dumbasses showed up at reagan national and found out they were at the wrong airport and called us whining that they misread their information. not to mention i had to keep correcting a coworker because she kept pronouncing "reagan" as "ree-gen" :huh: i was like "it's reagan. like the president?"

:lol: at reegen

unico said:
:lol: at reegen
i know! everyone around me was saying it like that! i felt like mugatu at the end of zoolander, like i was on crazy pills and everyone else was thinking either his name was ronald reegen or they didn't think the airport was named after him.

fender_tele_thinline.jpg

This one isn't mine in particular. But it is the same model.

I have one guitar: a shitty Fender Strat. Good learner's guitar. Will be a while before I get a new one, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom