Centralia, PA Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
RavenBlue said:
:hmm:

I hate how you can't delete the groups you've made if for someone reason noone has decided to join. I can't get rid of it dammit!

you used to be able to. if you were the admin you could kick everyone out and leave and it would disappear.

unico said:
i left a comment. no offense, V. just trying to lighten the mood ;)

haha.

i want to say something about how he is reading the situation wrong, and even reacting to his reading of the situation wrong. it's truly sociopathic. yes, he creeped me (and you, and others) out. that doesn' t mean he's loathed and needs to excommunicate himself. it means he needs to work on his tone and interactions.

So, I'm pretty irritated. Manutd.com says that the MU v. Bolton game starts at 3 pm est, but soccernet says it actually starts at 4 pm est. Its 3:35 and no game yet. How in the world does their own site not know when the game starts?

Dalton said:
So, I'm pretty irritated. Manutd.com says that the MU v. Bolton game starts at 3 pm est, but soccernet says it actually starts at 4 pm est. Its 3:35 and no game yet. How in the world does their own site not know when the game starts?

Or they're just bad with time zones.

Dalton said:

damn! i wouldn't mind watching tv again if i could get international soccer games. the only ones that really showed them were the spanish channels.

Dalton said:
GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

Dalton said:

Dalton said:

Dalton said:

Dalton said:

Dalton said:

Dalton said:

Dalton said:

yeah, it's kinda like that.

Dalton said:
you don't watch the television?

no. when i was volunteering we didn't have cable, and the reception sucked. so we'd watch dvds. even that was rare. since then i just really haven't. i got hooked on Last Man Standing, but after it finished i stopped watching again. now in my new place, i spend most of my time in my room studying or watching dvds on my computer. i don't even know how to work my housemate's tv

unico said:
She doesn't hate you. She's just clumsy.

:shame:

sir_alex_ferguson___167634c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom