Celebrity Quote of the Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

melon

ONE love, blood, life
"I think every little girl dreams about her wedding. I used to think I was going to marry Tom Cruise."

- Katie Holmes, prior to her current relationship with Tom Cruise

A new quote every day. Starting today. :angry:

Melon

freekatie.jpg

:|

looking forward to tomorrow's quote, melon! :angry:

the whole thing is hysterical, the People interview w/ Brit and Kevin about her pregnancy..

Kevin, how do you react to the hormonal craziness?

Kevin: I laugh.

B: He cries sometimes too! The movie we were just watching was 50 First Dates and he was crying at the end of it too.

K: No, I was crying because she was telling me that I smelled and I needed to take a shower. [Both laugh.]

Do the hormones also swing the other way?

B: I've lost my temper like twice. I just get really mad. It's more of a stubborn attitude. It's silly.

K: Like Elmer Fudd in those old cartoons, where his face just gets red and steam comes out of his ears.

B: Poor guy.

Celebrity Quote of the Day #2

"I hate it when people pray on the screen. It's not because I hate praying, but whenever I see an actor fold his hands and look up in the spotlight, I'm lost. There's only one other thing in the movies I hate as much, and that's sex. You just can't get in bed or pray to God and convince me on the screen."

--Orson Welles

i like this quote by orson welles:

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch."

:yes:

but that is so true about actors not appearing sincere while pretending to pray on screen. :up:

I think you should do stupid quotes that people have said, like when Yogi Berra was trying to describe Mickey Mantle as being ambidextrous heres what he said " he hits both ways because he's amphibious".......Yogi Berra

"Enthusiasm is like a wonderful disease - keep rubbing it all over yourself until you're infected" :happy:

"Lifting weights increases the chance of nailing your secretary"

"What is your worst fear in life - loneliness or baldness?"

~ Sylvester Stallone

You know, my business is now basically run by the marketing department. And most of these kids running the marketing department have their MBAs from somewhere and the extent of their film knowledge goes back to The Matrix. I mean, you mention Billy Wilder and they think you're talking about a place where you're going into a rave or something.

James Woods

Celebrity Quote of the Day #3

"People think I'm stupid. But I'm smarter than most people."

--Paris Hilton

in response to the above quote, from ananova.com

"Pamela Anderson has revealed that Paris Hilton refuses to read restaurant menus for herself.

The stars were out dining together when Paris wanted a waiter to read out the menu contents to her.

According to The Sun online Pamela told GQ magazine: 'She's funny.

'Last time I met her we were in a restaurant together - she slammed the menu down and screamed: 'I hate reading! Someone tell me what's on the menu!'

'I mean, I'm blonde but c'mon.' "

:|

lmjhitman said:
i like this quote by orson welles:

"Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch."

:yes:

but that is so true about actors not appearing sincere while pretending to pray on screen. :up:

Well, if you consider talking to a God you don't believe in prayer, it was pretty effective in HUD.

Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.

- Paris Hilton

Celebrity Quote of the Day #4

"When Mel told his Jewish mother he was marrying an Italian girl, she said: 'Bring her over. I'll be in the kitchen - with my head in the oven'."

-- Anne Bancroft

We chose her middle name because when she's pulled over for speeding she can say, 'But officer, we're on the same side.' "
– Magician-comedian Penn Jillette, on naming his newborn daughter Moxie CrimeFighter

When asked by the interviewer if he's going to propose to Holmes, Cruise whispered,
"It's gonna happen, man. It'll happen."

Tom Cruise says girlfriend Katie Holmes "digs" the Church of Scientology. In an interview with Entertainment Weekly, Cruise says the 26-year-old "Batman Begins" actress is curious about Scientology, founded by L. Ron Hubbard.

"Yes, absolutely. She digs it," the 42-year-old actor tells the magazine

Earnie Shavers said:
Every woman should have four pets in her life. A mink in her closet, a jaguar in her garage, a tiger in her bed, and a jackass who pays for everything.

- Paris Hilton

There is no way Paris saod that. She can't be smart enough to put that together, and somehow I am quite sure I have heard this before from someone else.

Celebrity Quote of the Day #5

"I do not like producers."

--Fritz Lang, director of "Metropolis" (1927)

Melon

Celebrity Quote of the Day #6

"Date Prince William? No, he's too...horsey."

- Keira Knightley

MAJESTIC MAGNIFICENT, MAGICIAN, FRIEND OF JACKSON: That's something the press is labeling on me. I'm not Michael's personal magician. I just happen to be a magician from Muhammad Ali transferred to Michael.

More Paris quotes:

"I thought it was cute to play a dumb blonde. On TV, I do it because it's funny. I consider myself a businesswoman and a brand."

"I don't enjoy going out anymore," "It's such a pain. It's everyone saying, `Let's do a deal! Can I have a picture?' I'm just, like, `These people are such losers. I can't believe I used to love doing this.'" she says in Newsweek Magazine.

waitaminute! i know i am out of the loop, but Katie Holmes and Tom Cruise? Is that some sort of a joke? Isn't she like...a teenager?

ick.

:madspit:

Back
Top Bottom