Celebrity Quote of the Day

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Celebrity Quote of the Day #7

"Why can't you share your bed? The most loving thing to do is to share your bed with someone. It's very charming. It's very sweet. It's what the whole world should do."

--Michael Jackson

Celebrity Quote of the Day #8

"You don't wanna beat me or screw me!? What kind of marriage is this? Bring a book."

--Jerri Blank (played by Amy Sedaris)

Kate Hudson - "It was like, `Oh my God! How do I love this guy so much? I don't even know him.' It was crazy. He was so fascinating. It was like, `I think I'll have his baby.' Funny that you find you're grounded by a guy who had a decade-old drug problem. For some reason, we met and found so much within each other that made us blossom.''

Celebrity Quote of the Day #9

"Every relationship I've been in, I've overwhelmed the girl. They just can't handle all the love. "

--Justin Timberlake

Cruise, with fiancée Katie Holmes at his side, was squirted with water from a fake microphone while talking on the red carpet to a crew from Britain's Channel 4 – which wanted to see if he would find the spritz funny. He did not.

"That's incredibly rude," Cruise said ..I'm here giving you an interview, answering your questions and you do something really nasty ... you're a jerk ... jerk ... you're a jerk." "I really work hard to make people feel good," said Cruise. "Do you like thinking less of people, is that it?"

The most dramatic thing I've done was in the video for my song 'Over,' " Lohan says. ''I did this scene where I was breaking things and kicking the window in and they were like, 'Don't do that!,' and my ankle was bleeding and people were freaking out, and I kept going, and I ended up hysterically crying on the floor and everything.

Last edited:
Re: Celebrity Quote of the Day #9

melon said:
"Every relationship I've been in, I've overwhelmed the girl. They just can't handle all the love. "

--Justin Timberlake

what does that mean exactly? he smothers them? stalks them?

:shudder:

Steven Spielberg - "What Tom did on 'Oprah' was exactly what Tom did with me when he first told me about Katie Holmes. But the press didn't like the way Tom bared his soul"

Saddam Hussein- 'You gotta find a good woman. Not too smart, not too dumb. Not too old, not too young. One that can cook and clean.''

“America they dumb, they bomb wrong palace.”

Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes announced that they have gotten engaged. Afterward, Katie Holmes was very excited and said, 'I couldn't believe it when my publicist told me.' "
– Conan O'Brien

"Tom Cruise, but I would not want him jumping on my couch in them."
– Kenneth Cole, when asked who he would love to see wearing his shoes

"Black guys love me – Damon Dash, P. Diddy. 50 (Cent) called my agent for my number. He said he was watching Mean Girls and loved it. I was freaking out! The first thing I thought was, 'Where's Eminem?' I'm in love with him!"
– Lindsay Lohan, to Elle magazine

"I go in and get things that I don't even know how to use, but they look cool."
– Nick Lachey, on his shopping addiction – home-improvement superstore Lowe's

“I learned that what you stand for is almost as important as what you stand in.

“I learned how important it is to put yourself in other people’s shoes.

“I learned that time heals all wounds and, later, that it need not wound all heels.

“I learned that we should try to heel the world, and God knows I’ve been trying.

“And finally, I learned that if we can’t individually make this world better, we can at least be an accessory.”

-Kennth Cole

That guy is such a smart-ass. :yes:

Greta Scacchi - "There I was, in the missionary position, with the fourth famous actor in six months on top of me — Harrison Ford, Vincent D’Onofrio, Jimmy Smits, now Tom Berenger..and I’m thinking, ‘I just can’t do this any more.’”

Bobby Brown - “I was in jail, and they were like ‘Dad, your friend Flavor Flav has a reality show,” he recalled. ” ‘When you get out, you should do a reality show.’

In a voice that is meant to be sultry, Mr. Brown asks his wife, “Can I impregnate you?” To which she quickly responds, “You tried to impregnate me all last week."

When Letterman asked Cruise about his engagement dinner in Paris, he said: "We ate chocolate. Just the desserts… You know, there are times when you just stare at each other. It's astounding."

"In Washington, I work with boobs every day."

—John McCain, Senator, responding to the Drudge Report's criticism of his cameo appearance in Wedding Crashers

Quotes from Britney:

I don't like defining myself. I just am.

I'm famous, but I'm not famous like freaking Brad Pitt or Jennifer Aniston.

Sometimes I feel older than my mum.

I want to wait to have sex until I'm married.

I always listen to 'NSYNC's Tearin' Up My Heart. It reminds me to wear a bra.

I wish my hair was thicker, and I wish my feet were prettier. My toes are really ugly. I wish my ears were smaller. And my nose could be smaller too.

Marry Prince William? I'd love that. Who wouldn't want to be a princess?

I'm rich, freakin' rich. It's crazy.

I performed at Mom and Dad's party when I was four. Oh my gosh, I was singing a Madonna song and I peed myself.

I did not have implants, I just had a growth spurt.

I'm attracted to guys who are really confident and make conversation.

:lol:

Britney is brilliant.

"I think that the film Clueless was very deep. I think it was deep in the way that it was very light. I think lightness has to come from a very deep place if it's true lightness."
- Alicia Silverstone

Back
Top Bottom