Celebrity Paranormal Project

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They looked really real when they were doin it but that must of had really good acting if it was a fix. A lot of the people aren't even actors..

If it is a fix they are doing a really great job.

Sometimes I catch this show and sometimes it freaks me the hell out. Especially if I am watching in the dark. I have to flip on the light or flick the channel at certain parts. I think it's real.:eyebrow: But then again, it's filmed for entertainment purposes.

I love these types of shows. On ABC Family, they did the exact same thing but with families!

It always freaks me out. the last episode with Ernie Hudson was kinda boring though! the preview for the lost pilot looks cool!

skjuls said:
I love these types of shows. On ABC Family, they did the exact same thing but with families!

It always freaks me out. the last episode with Ernie Hudson was kinda boring though! the preview for the lost pilot looks cool!

I thought so too! Deffinently not as good as the other ones... I was hoping the thermal would come out...

Im really excitied for the lost pilot!

I hate IT!!! With a Passion.

First a little backstory. My friends and I have done some paranormal investigating and had our own little group since Jr. High. The way they mock the field with these 1 hit wonders is emberrassing.

Now the Show GhostHunters on Sci-Fi is much better. These guys/gals know what there doing and are trying to rule out everything before they call a place haunted. With the Kentucky episode, I plan on going soon to investigate with friends, but God that show is fucking ridiculous.

Justin24 said:

First a little backstory. My friends and I have done some paranormal investigating and had our own little group since Jr. High. The way they mock the field with these 1 hit wonders is emberrassing.

Now the Show GhostHunters on Sci-Fi is much better. These guys/gals know what there doing and are trying to rule out everything before they call a place haunted. With the Kentucky episode, I plan on going soon to investigate with friends, but God that show is fucking ridiculous.

I've been obsessed with paranormal psychology since I was a kid. I realize I am hijacking the thread - but seriously - OMG you've done investigating? I'm too much a of a whimp for that, but can you email me things you've discovered, etc?

But back to the topic, I find the show equally entertaining and scary. I'm such a sillie goose. My boyfriend shoots down every instance of creepiness the cast comes across while I'm sitting there going, "No don't do that! AHHHHH!!" :scream: :no:

Here are some pictures.

risp.jpg
From our first investigation at the Rispin Mansion in Santa Cruz, CA.
rispin06-perry.jpg
This is the rispin mansion. that pic I got from a Rispin Mansion website.
DSCN3301.jpg

Alcatraz. I got to go on a special tour cause a friend who is the Army Corps. of Engineering has a park ranger friend. At the end of the Hall you can see two figures. No one was there when we were walking.

These three are from Alcatraz. I just like there creepiness.

DSCN3315.jpg

DSCN3313.jpg

DSCN3308.jpg

Justin24 said:
Here are some pictures.

risp.jpg
From our first investigation at the Rispin Mansion in Santa Cruz, CA.
rispin06-perry.jpg
This is the rispin mansion. that pic I got from a Rispin Mansion website.
DSCN3301.jpg

Alcatraz. I got to go on a special tour cause a friend who is the Army Corps. of Engineering has a park ranger friend. At the end of the Hall you can see two figures. No one was there when we were walking.

These three are from Alcatraz. I just like there creepiness.

DSCN3315.jpg

DSCN3313.jpg

DSCN3308.jpg

Whoa that's creepy:ohmy:

What did you else fne instead of those figures?

Thats all I caught in Alcatraz. For the Rispin. We had some pretty scary times there. We always went at 1 or 2 in the morning. Now the first photo it was a warm night we were pretty far from the beach. So I was taking photos. I took one of the upper window. My friend said wouldn't it be creepy if something was behind me. So I took his photo.
We took them to be developed and that one from the window came out. That same mist was hovering over my friend. He can't find the picture at the moment.

Another time it was my cousin, my friend (Bill) and me. We were about to leave and no one else was around mind you. We hear this scream coming from the otherside of the mansion we just came from. It scream "BILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" We looked at each other and ran out of there.

Justin24 said:

:up:

There are some truly amazing projects out there, a lot of groups have websites. Some crazy stuff....

I want to go on an investigation of Waverly in L'ville since I'm from there. I have heard that there is a group in louisville who takes people there every year.

When does Ghost Hunters on SciFi come on? Wed? What about reruns? I have been meaning to watch!

Justin24 said:

:up: I agree, I'm hooked on Ghosthunters. The one from last season at the lighthouse in St. Augustine FL honestly made me stop and think and I'm sort of a skeptic on most of this kind of thing.

I'm a bigger fan of Mose Haunted than GhostHunters or Celeb Paranormal.

Gotta love Derek the Medium.

Back
Top Bottom