Celebrity Deserted Island

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gina Marie

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
1.Which one celebrity would you hate to be stranded on a deserted island with?

2.Which one would you love to be stranded with?

And NO guys in U2 allowed, because that's a given..

1. This is tough-there are so many who annoy me. The first two I think of are Martha Stewart and Kathie Lee Gifford. Tie goes to Kathie Lee I guess, because of that incessant droning about her kids :rolleyes: and maybe Martha could busy herself making baskets out of palm fronds or something....

2. I am going to be completely superficial and say Jude Law-and the reasons are obvious :p

1. Any bubble-gum pop star. They'd be fussing about their hair while I was trying to find food and shelter.

2. Ummm, this is a duh. Viggo! :D

1. Gilbert Gottfried (his voice grates me) or Fran Drescher (her voice grates me too)

2. Dave Gahan :heart:

1. Calista Flockhart! She is so thin that after a few days of not eating she would disapear completly, then I would be alone on the island.

2. Guy Pearce!! When it gets cold out there I am going to need a warm body to snuggle up to.... although he was a cannibal in Ravenous so I might need to worry if we can't find food... LOL!!

1. Any boy group member....wannabe pop divas like Britney.......can't think of more right now, but I know that there are loads out there.....

2. :grumpy: What?! No U2 members?! :scream: Can't answer that question then......... :tsk: *thinks on the answer of 2. if U2 members would be allowed*.......*mmmmh*........

1. Either Carrot-top or Mariah Carrey. AHHHH!!!!

2. Angelina Jolie :sexywink:
She seems like the crazy type who never let me get bored

Sandra Bernhard. I couldnt stand to stare at her ugly face for more than 5 minutes.

sandra.bernhard.jpeg

Well I would pick daafish... :heart: but I guess he's not considered a celebrity :|

So Brendan. :p

fraser.jpg

1. Courtney Love... 'nuff said. *roflmao*

2. Hmmm this is a tough call... cuz it depends on the stipulations... if it was for practicality, obviously you take some nature/survival freak - ie the crocidile hunter.
However, if its merely for the pleasure of spending time with someone, everything provided, essentially for a lil 1-on-1, R&R, T&A, TLC, voulez-vous-coucher-avec-moi-ce-soir type action, then my pick would be Winona Ryder ;D or Xenia Seeburg (from Lexx). Annnyways... ob la di, ob la da, life goes on yah, la la la la life goes on.

Back
Top Bottom