Celebrity Cooking Showdown

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carek1230

Blue Crack Overdose Get me off the internetz!
Who is going to watch this show, the newest of the onslaught of TV Reality shows? This new show is produced by Sean "Diddy" Combs and airs Mondays 9pm on NBC.

Namoi Campbell also makes news (again) regarding the show:

Supermodel Naomi Campbell has been forced to pull out of pal Sean 'Diddy' Combs' reality TV cook-off, Celebrity Cooking Showdown, after being charged with beating her assistant.

The British stunner told the rap mogul she'd be unavailable for his upcoming show after hearing her maid Ana Scolavino planned to charge her with assault last month after she allegedly hit her with a jewel-encrusted cell phone.

Diddy confirms, "Naomi's not in it. She's been out for like two weeks."

And show host Alan Thicke jokes, "Naomi was booked and then got booked again, apparently at some precinct in New York."

Campbell was set to show off her culinary skills opposite soul diva Patti LaBelle in the inaugural show, which airs in the US on 17 April (06).

i love cooking shows... i watch Top Chef and Next Food Network Star... but everytime i see the previews for this one, the ONLY person i recognize is Sami from Days of Our Lives... so, my question is... WHO are these D-List celebs they have on here? If P. Diddy is producing this show, couldn't he have gotten celebs that people have actually heard of?

P. Diddy is probably pulling people associated with his companies and businesses and MTV I would think. One of the cooks is Ashley Parker Angel who has a show on MTV, a Reality show. He is going solo with his singing career but used to tour with the boy band O Town. I forget who the others are. I am going to give it a try like Tiny says.....but I am partial to cooking shows.

well, since Apprentice is not on Monday night, i'll probaby watch this instead... i'm a sucker for cooking shows too...

Has anyone watched this so far this week? They had an episode Monday night and another tonite. Three contestants each night, one winner advances to the finals which I think is Friday. Tonite Ashley Parker Angel won. It's not too bad, I don't think it would make it as a regular show, and Alan Thicke bugs me as MC.

Back
Top Bottom