Celebrity Boot Camp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
The Recruits

Traci Bingham
Coolio
David Faustino
Kato Kaelin
Lorenzo Lamas
Fabrice Morvan
Tiffany
Vitamin C
Barry Williams
Nikki Schieler Ziering

Ok first of all the people on this show crack me up. Tiffany? :laugh: And these model looking chicks? :rolleyes: They're in big trouble. :macdevil:

Bud Bundy was the only one that let them shave his head. Everyone one else is too prissy. :flirt:

If anyone watched the last boot camp you'll notice that the drill seargents are the same assholes as last time.

This should be fun. Coolio might flip out and busta cap their asses. :der:

she aint no celebrity

It says she's from the price is right.

I am watching it right now.

I think Coolio will do ok.

The models are really weak.

The short lady drill seargent is funny.

Sicy said:
Coolio thinks the drill lady likes him. :kiss: :flirt:

I know! He was "impressed" when she put on the biker shorts...leave it to Coolio to check out the ladies while doing Boot Camp.

LMAO...since Monday Night Football was a blowout, I turned it to the great programming of FOX...hey, at least it's entertaining, right?

I have to give them some credit.

43 hours with no sleep going through all that physical strenious crap.

I couldnt do it.

Yep...that would be tough. Sheer exhaustion would overcome me, for sure.

Is that the remaining member from Milli Vanilli?

I don't watch it, but I caught a part of Celebrity Fear Factor and Coolio competing and won I heard. Of all the people I see on the list I my money is on Coolio. :crazy:

I MUST be PMS'ing

I watched it last night as well and laughed my ass off thru most of it....but I must be hormonal or something because at the end when all the recruits were making their speeches to Coolio and Bingham I started getting teary-eyed and then when Coolio ended up winning I started to cry!!!!! :der: :der: :der:

My fiance was like, "you are NOT crying are you?????"

I don't know what the hell is wrong with me.:reject: :reject: :coocoo: :coocoo:

looks like its just a sorry ass contest for washed up celebrities and wanna be's

even though it was funny, and i think bud should of won..that isht was RIGGED...i won a buck tho....made a bet about who was the 1st to get droped, and i was right...but wasnt it strange how the obstical corse..xscuse me, the "gauntlet" had each event named after someone who get eliminated...

Back
Top Bottom