Celebrity Big Brother 2006 UK - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-24-2006, 03:29 PM   #76
oby
The Fly

Local Time: 10:39 AM
I like Preston, he's a cool customer and a wicked dresser - a bit of a rude boy about him!

Old 01-24-2006, 03:56 PM   #77
gmc
Refugee

Maybe he's trying to bring back the early 80's mod look,that was what I thought of early doors.When he puts on the glasses he looks like something from a 60's British movie,in a Michael Caine(ish) kind of way.......

Old 01-25-2006, 04:34 AM   #78
War Child

What was the deal with George and Pete last night?? They were both being completely pathetic when they were having a go at Preston and Michael. I hope George walks tonight and gets booed big-time.
Old 01-25-2006, 07:11 AM   #79
gmc
Refugee

That big kick-off last night was ace..........it just reminded me of work :all this you said she said shit.Don't forget it's only a game...
Old 01-25-2006, 07:34 AM   #80
War Child

^ yeah, they all seem to have forgotten that critical point! No one cares how many points they score in there....
Old 01-25-2006, 07:59 AM   #81
gmc
Refugee

I think when Barrymore comes out,he'll be met by Customs, "...anything to declare,Sir?".How much duty is he gonna pay on all the fags he's stashed? They're getting the fee for being on the program at the end of the day,so they should just get on with it. Take a leaf out of Tracy's book,even with the editing she don't seem to have done much except look nice,mind you that's not a bad thing in her case......
Old 01-25-2006, 12:04 PM   #82
oby
The Fly

Last night was a cracker, I thought Michael was brilliant standing up to George, GG did not like it one bit. Also Preston is showing he isn't bothered by him either and thats why he was trying to be smart with the big words and indirect reference to Michael's drink problem

By the way I've never heard of that expression.....

Anywhoo my only concern regarding GG's eviction is that Davina isn't up to the task, he could come out the chat too well for my liking.

Just wait til he gets back to the room with the green seats!
Old 01-25-2006, 12:16 PM   #83
oby
The Fly

Also meant to say they were big on slagging off Maggot but he is a top guy, I like him..........what will Pete do when George and Denis are gone?????????
Old 01-26-2006, 08:46 AM   #84
War Child

So George and Dennis are out, big surprise there. I reckon Chantelle's gonna win the whole thing despite her non-celeb status. Or I guess now that she has been on BB she is in fact now a "celeb".

I just loved the look on George's face when they showed him the collection of headlines about his cat impersonation.
Old 01-26-2006, 11:21 AM   #85
Rock n' Roll Doggie
VIP PASS

It does seem like Chantelle may win - I'd like to see her and Maggot and Preston in the last three, which I think is probably likely.

I haven't followed the show too closely this year but there does seem to have been more arguments than ever in this series. They definitely did well in picking the most opinionated people!
Old 01-27-2006, 03:45 AM   #86
War Child

Quote:
Originally posted by Tilli
It does seem like Chantelle may win - I'd like to see her and Maggot and Preston in the last three, which I think is probably likely.
Yeah, I can't really see it happening any other way. With six left in the house they're really gonna have to rush through the evictions tonigh.

Quote:
Originally posted by Tilli
I haven't followed the show too closely this year but there does seem to have been more arguments than ever in this series. They definitely did well in picking the most opinionated people!
Well, aside from George's antics you haven't missed a whole lot..... The arguing can be entertaining sometimes but it was a bit ott this time around imo