Celebrity Big Brother 2006 UK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
CBB hasn't really grabbed me much yet but I'm still watching a bit. So far Jodie's stuck out the most cause she's just so immature/insecure. Going on the show will not do her "career" any good! Good trashy tele though with her rubbing her chest in maggot's face and going on about lesbo desires, i.e. sucking "juicy pink nipples". :eyebrow:

George looks like he's bored to death.....

Why Galloway agreed to this is beyond me. :huh:

Pete Burns is frankly weird.

And Michael Barrymore is pretty weird too.

I haven't seen the last couple of nights - though it sounds like Jodie is a bit of a pain:| She got 8 votes from her fellow housemates I heard!:yikes:

I feel for Jodie&i thought it was disgusting the way Pete&Michael spoke to her lastnite!

My initial reaction to seeing her in the house was a positive one.I thought she could be the kinda girl that we don't she in the tabliods & be fun,and put to bed peoples perception of her.But that's all she keeps going on about........but please remember it's edited like crazy to only show what Channel 4 want you to see.

I have been convinced for the last 3 or 4 Big Brothers that the Housemates that go in every year are given / told of thier roles to play and what is expected of them,and is edited accordingly.

This was put in print by Dean from Big Brother 2,'cos he said that when he watched the tapes back after coming out,let's say "fun,outgoing" stuff that he did was not shown on tv,and he was portrayed as moody and a loner.

Unless she starts to get on Housemates "tits" who's going to get rid of Chantelle,not me that's for sure............I want it right now!

If Rula Lenska don't win she can always reform the Spiders From Mars..........it's scary how she looks & sounds like David Bowie circa '73 '74....

:giggle: God that's so spot on about Rula Lenska! :)

Why on earth did Barrymore start all that moody stuff when he was in the diary room to nominate?! :der:

My theory,camera time was all his.I think he's trying to win back "his" public..but having said that,I would think the public he appealed to in his day are not watching a show like this.I think this kind of reality show is for maybe a younger audience,and unless he's done his research properly,he may not realise that the "blue rinse" brigade are not viewing. :shrug:

You're definitely right that he's trying to win back public support but i just thought it was weird that he chose to ramble on AGAIN when he was actually there to talk about other people! :eyebrow:

Maybe he felt in a difficult position saying not nice things about people he doesn't really know and was trying to camouflage the fact.Plus the nominations are shown so the floor was his so to speak.......

Have they really been bullying jodie that badly, i've only caught snips of it and it hasnt looked that bad?

Michael Barrymore is so over the top - what was wrong with him last night when he was having a go at Jodie?:huh:

Can't wait to see Jimmy Saville in there!!:wink:

Now then,now then,(rattle jewelry) we have a young man by the name of Michael who says in his letter he'd like to have his own game show..........
By the way who was ba-ba-ba? Jim has fixed it for you & you & you & ba-ba-ba...........

^:wink:

Lucky ba-ba-ba i guess......

My friend wrote into that show when she was at school, asking to meet the wrestler, Big Daddy. Sadly, Jim never fixed it for her :(

Jimmy & George trading blows over who get the cigars......

I feel a Top Of The Pops theme night coming up.....

Hosted by genial Sir Jimmy Saville,with:

The Ordinary Boy(s)
Maggot - From Rusty Toilet Chain
Faria - From the FA,singing I'm Sh***ing For England,En-ger-land
Rula Lenska - "..tonight,Jimmy I'm Going to be Ziggy Stardust..."
Michael Barrymore - doing his stupid Kangaroo song
Kandy Floss (with a k) - I Want It Right Now

.............I'm wondering if Louis Theroux's gonna follow him in with a camera crew..........

How many more unbearable but compulsive people can they put in there? Jimmy Saville - is he still alive?!

oby said:
How many more unbearable but compulsive people can they put in there? Jimmy Saville - is he still alive?!

Charles Kennedy,I believe he's free.Historically,new housemates always arrive with beer,wine or spirits........

Dennis to go me thinks.......the last thing Sven needs now is for Faria to be set free.Pete needs to stay in 'cos that's what the show is about really..............unless Jim'll Fix It.It's quite ironic that last week the group where telling Chantelle not to get involved with Jodie 'cos she'll end up "getting 'em out" for a living & there she is in this weeks Zoo magazine topless........oh I say!

Back
Top Bottom