celebrity atheists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screaming Flower said:

chatterteethgif.gif

Jodie Foster....

Bob Geldof surprises me.

Seth Green, Angelina Jolie, Jack Nicholson, Christopher Reeve....I'm not shocked, but, still....

Keep in mind though, where do these people get their info from? I mean, these celebs may or may not be athiests...or may have been, but aren't anymore. Or may have believed in (a) god at some point, but converted.

What's more interesting to me, personally, is WHY these celebs are athiests, whether they've said it directly, and the histiry behind it (i.e. are their entire families like this?)

the quotes they use to back up their list are questionable in a number of instances.

and deep: i'll :madspit: your face.

This reminds me of the song by Sir Elton. "Caaaaaan you feel the love tonight......"

:lmao:

for the record I am a fan of the band that "sucks"

you all suck. especially uni-ball boy. i go and make a nice little thread about atheists and look what you losers do to it. bash that nice little band coldplay. asses. :angry:

Coldplay dosent suck, they just became popular, which means they are not cool.........therefore many say they suck.

IM not a big fan but I dont think they suck........

The lead singer being a heart throb sure hurts the coolness levell too btw.........................:|

that celeberty list is qwite long.
i dont know many of them.
i wouldnt feel comfortable taking a photo w many of them if they pestered me to.:larry: :sexywink:
that said -maybe we can play a game..?
I will go first-
who is [I/]Nina Hartley[I/] on that list?:huh:

Whoever answers correctly picks the next atheist celeb..
We can go thru this list and figure who is who and then mail them all "Jesus Saves" bumper stickers:angry:

thank u
DB9
:dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom