celebrity atheists

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe I do suck,
but that's alright

no matter how bad my life gets,
at least I suck less than Coldplay

diamond said:
that celeberty list is qwite long.
i dont know many of them.
i wouldnt feel comfortable taking a photo w many of them if they pestered me to.:larry: :sexywink:
that said -maybe we can play a game..?
I will go first-
who is [I/]Nina Hartley[I/] on that list?:huh:

Whoever answers correctly picks the next atheist celeb..
We can go thru this list and figure who is who and then mail them all "Jesus Saves" bumper stickers:angry:

thank u
DB9
:dance:
doesnt anyone wanna play my game?:angry:
thank u
db3

LMAO gherman, thats a good point. but be prepared for a very vocal response, haha.

i find it funny that pretty much its the girls who are driving home the whole "coldplay rocks" thing at the moment. wonder what would happen if chris martin's face was replaced by thom yorke's then what would you say?

I just like the word suck.

suck suck suck suck suck

That was fun.
Also who cares is they are atheists? I mean if that's what makes them happy then that is cool. Go everyone! WHOOOOOO!!!!

Hallelujah Here She Comes said:

I would say "Wow. That's weird how two awesome bands have lead singers with the same head."

that amused me to no end.

:heart:

Attachments

• thom.jpg
    thom.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 52
gherman said:
Also, someone with fuckin' Duran Duran on their sig saying Coldplay sucks just tells me who I'm dealing with.
i could say that someone who usually typed gibberish and obscenties as an entire post saying that i am somehow not allowed to have my own taste in music just tells me who i am dealing with. grow up.

i'm sorry for starting this thread. i had no idea people were going to get their panties in a wad.

i blame deep entirely for this. it's all his fault.

:angry:

* sigh *

Actually deep did start it. But what's ridiculous is U2 fans getting bashed for not liking Coldplay. And U2 fans bashing others for liking them.. same thing. But after all, this is a U2 board and we are U2 fans. We shouldnt have to feel like another band is being shoved down our throats.

Well, well, there are 42 posts in this thread, how many are mine?

I think the concept labeling someone an atheist or anything, based on the filmiest of evidence ? sucks.

We don?t need any more inquisitions. It is creepy and yes it sucks.

If Coldplay supports this - they suck, it is sanctimonious crap.

good god i don't think that coldplay supports the labeling of atheists and neither do i!! i was bored and decided to post it.

people need to stop taking things so seriously.

:|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom