Celebrate Whortense!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
You f**** b*****d Zoney. I was just about to post something similar but you beat me to it. :wink:

Happy birthday to Whortense the world's best 102 year old popster.:love:

it took me a few minutes to get b*****d

financeguy said:
You f**** b*****d Zoney. I was just about to post something similar but you beat me to it. :wink:

wanna thumb wrestle? Winner gets to change whortense's diaper! :hyper:

Oh wow! Thanks for remembering my birthday! I'll let you in on what I did today!

My friend, Stoney, and I went over to Buckle’s, and Puff turned us on to a hot load of mescaline crumbled into a tumbler of ether with a float of Percocet jimmies. I woke up with blood on my ass, and then we got high. Those were some good times!

Whortense said:
Oh wow! Thanks for remembering my birthday! I'll let you in on what I did today!

My friend, Stoney, and I went over to Buckle’s, and Puff turned us on to a hot load of mescaline crumbled into a tumbler of ether with a float of Percocet jimmies. I woke up with blood on my ass, and then we got high. Those were some good times!

Thats damn good

and i'd like to publically thank zoomerang96 for sharing the name "whortence" with the rest of us.

but more importantly, i'd like to thank the brilliant person (who shall NOW remain nameless :sexywink: ) for taking that name and developing it into a series of personas - all of which are more interesting than 96 per cent of the general population.

happy birthday!

Last edited:
Zoomerang96 said:
and i'd like to publically thank zoomerang96 for sharing the name "whortence" with the rest of us.

but more importantly, i'd like to thank XXXXX for taking that name and developing it into a series of personas - all of which are more interesting than 96 per cent of the general population.

You think we don't know that? You've spoiled the 'mystery'. For some people. And the ability to create amusing online personas does not make a person more interesting than 96% of the general population

Sorry Zoomerang, it just doesn't.

Last edited:
make me.

(well, you actually did :sexywink: )

i didn't realize it was still a secret.

Last edited:
They are funny personas, they certainly give me a laugh. I knew from a post I came across by accident that XXXXX was behind the Whortense ones, but also sensed the hand of your good self. Your above post confirms that suspicion.

Last edited:
yes, everyone knows i created the name whortence cause i brag about it all the time.

that in itself then should be telling to you that perhaps i'm acting like an ass on purpose, and that i'm not truly the prick i appear to be...i hope.

granted there are those i hope never catch on, but you're a bright one.

Ah, I see you have edited the name out above. Roger, copy that.

Now the mystery of who secretly controls Whortense may never be known.

yes, again, i didn't realize it was a secret anymore.

i had no intention of screwing the author over, as i happen to know him/her (sexywink) relatively well...good guy/girl.

:sexywink:

Back
Top Bottom