celebrate national bathroom reading week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
from canoe lifewise
Plunge into National Bathroom Reading Week
-- CP

Finding a quiet moment to catch up on the latest bestseller or re-read an old classic is not an easy thing to do amongst the chaos of our fast-paced world. This search for solitude leads many to the bathroom -- a personal sanctuary within the home.

To celebrate this new found reading refuge, this week is National Bathroom Reading Week. Getting into the spirit of things, Splashworks, Toronto's bathroom solutions experts, asked customers for their bathroom reading suggestions.

The result: A Top 10 list of Canadians' favourite literature for the loo. According to the National Association for Continence people spend about an hour a day in the bathroom -- that's nearly three years in a lifetime -- this list offers a rare glimpse into the literary bathroom habits of Canadians.
13_readingweek.jpg

this may be the stupidest thing i've ever read. it has come straight out of a corporate communications department. fluff:tsk: and did we really need a picture of the guy on the toilet? you're probably asking why i posted it and so am i but i'm all confused:huh:

Sicy said:
Well then I'm weird too.

I agree, you are a tad weird.

I take my shirt off when I'm on the toilet. I don't like to have the bottom of my shirt hit any naughty areas of the toilet.

CK

Last edited:
JessicaAnn said:
well, I live with three other people so going to the bathroom naked is not really an option ...

i live with three other people as well but they don't watch me go to the bathroom. i could technically do whatever I want once inside.

I remember having to watch this video of this motivational speaker in high school who said if you ever start to idolize someone, imagine them on the toilet. You won't idolize them anymore and realize that everyone is the same.

on a side note, the guy in the above photo is totally a model who shaves his chest. How can his chest be so silky smooth when his legs are so hairy? am I the only one who noticed this?

Back
Top Bottom