CD burning question...HELP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dizzy

Rock n' Roll Doggie
I used to burn them with Real Jukebox, w/c allowed me to get the tracks WITHOUT gaps in between (esp. with concert cds). When I upgraded it to Real One, the darn thing separated the tracks with gaps.
frown.gif
Anyone know what program to use? HELP PLEASE. I've tried Nero, but it does the same thing.

Hi. I use Adaptec Easy CD Creator, it was included with my burner, but you can probably download it somewhere as well. Anyways, it allows an option to remove the gaps between songs, I havent used it to burn an audio CD like that lately so Im not sure how well it works, but it might be worth a try.

Originally posted by dizzy:
I used to burn them with Real Jukebox, w/c allowed me to get the tracks WITHOUT gaps in between (esp. with concert cds). When I upgraded it to Real One, the darn thing separated the tracks with gaps.
frown.gif
Anyone know what program to use? HELP PLEASE. I've tried Nero, but it does the same thing.

You need to burn it with "Disc-at-Once" (DAO) selected. Likely, these programs are burning with "Track-at-Once" (TAO) currently. I know that Nero has this option, and probably Real One has it.

Melon

------------------
"Oh no...my brains."

Back
Top Bottom