CBC appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
as a canadian how could you not love out beloved CBC?

which only knows how to make period pieces

I actually watched one the other day

Nothing's too good for a cowboy

throw
pit pony, road to avonlee, wind at my back and countless others into the stew and you have the makings of a super channel.

hey, by the way,
if anyone has satellite you should watch Newfoundland's channel NTV...it's very bad...

Basstrap said:
as a canadian how could you not love out beloved CBC?

which only knows how to make period pieces

I actually watched one the other day

Nothing's too good for a cowboy

throw
pit pony, road to avonlee, wind at my back and countless others into the stew and you have the makings of a super channel.

hey, by the way,
if anyone has satellite you should watch Newfoundland's channel NTV...it's very bad...

ohhh. basstrap. dont even get me started on the cbc. apart from saturday nights, the olympics and simpsons...its a waste of our money:no:

oh man, i thought at first you were serious. those shows SUCK. and koby, you pretty much nailed all the good shows.

except one...maybe more

but theres a show on at midnight or so, every so often that shows short films...is it sunday night? there are some BRILLIANT films. the funniest film was on a couple of weeks ago and pretty much all it showed was a man following a woman to her apartment and the dialogue that was going on his head. he was argueing with himself whether or not to say hi, while he kept running and faster making the girl in front of him terribly afraid.

see, you had to see it for this to sound funny.

:|

sorry. i think the show is good.

other than this one, HNIC, simpsons, and olympics and dont forget football! Go bombers! is pretty much all that this station is good for.

nbcrusader said:
I remember watching the CBC growing up in Toledo, Ohio.

LOL...I used to live five minutes away from Toledo, Ohio...just above the border in Michigan.

Small world...and, yes, I loved CBC as well.

Melon

Zoomerang96 said:
other than this one, HNIC, simpsons, and olympics and dont forget football! Go bombers! is pretty much all that this station is good for.
You are forgetting that CBC has one of the best news programs in the world. I'd rather watch The National or CBC newsworld than CNN anyday.

Back
Top Bottom