cavemen premiere

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
abc owes me 22 minutes of my life back.
that was just awful. :tsk: :down:

anyone else bother watching it?

ABEL said:
abc owes me 22 minutes of my life back.
that was just awful. :tsk: :down:

anyone else bother watching it?

HAHAHA...:lol:

me too.. ugh! the worst! And that stupid show following it: Carpoolers.. another piece of shite.. :yuck:

ABC owes me 44 min of my life back for watching both of those shit shows..:mad:

Nothing good can come of turning a television commercial into a full length TV show. No matter how clever it is, what works in a 30 or 60 second format won't necessarily work in a half hour.

I missed the first few minutes but was there any sort of plot at the beginning as to why they were cavemen living in 2007 lol? From what I saw, seemed like they just stuck the cavemen in a house and expected it to make sense.

I watched it because there were no other shows I usually watch then, so I figured I'd give it a shot. Wow, that was bad. It was almost like everything was just supposed to automatically be funny purely because they were cavemen. Stupid.

AngelofHarlem01 said:
lol totally sucked..can't believe they cancelled George Lopez for that.

at least some justice was served.

is according to the guy living off of the fame of his awesome brother done, too?

i forgot that it was even on, so i guess i didnt miss anything then.

I saw 5 minutes, and that was enough for me.

They could have done a lot better/more with the premise, that's for damn sure.

i don't know why i bothered this week.
i guess i thought MAYBE this week might be better?
but noooooooo. this week was just as bad if not worse for the cavemen show. :tsk:

and the cavewoman? worst costume makeup job ever. :yuck:

i'll never watch it again that's for sure.

ABEL said:
i don't know why i bothered this week.
i guess i thought MAYBE this week might be better?
but noooooooo. this week was just as bad if not worse for the cavemen show. :tsk:

and the cavewoman? worst costume makeup job ever. :yuck:

i'll never watch it again that's for sure.

you know what, I did the very same thing last nite..because there is nothing on tv on tuesday nites! ugh. Got 5 min of it and said to myself WTF am I doing this is shite!

and yeah, the crappy makeup job on the cavewoman was a friggin joke!

:banghead:

seriously, I am gonna have my hubby shoot me if i even dare to tune in again which I WON'T but just in case I lose my head again for a sec.. to be sure put me out of my misery and just shoot me (hey that was tv show! :giggle: I just laughed at myself<<<:nerd: )

they should just put that show out of its misery now. i've heard nothing but horrible things about that show.

by the way u2fanatic, i love your avatar!

i saw them a month ago in irvine and they were absolutely amazing. and i was just a casual fan then. now im completely hooked lol.

Back
Top Bottom