cats vs. dogs =the kind of person you are) - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 08-01-2002, 02:55 PM   #76
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 05:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by JOFO
aquatic mammals or birds?
omigor...this is one i may be on the fence with.

aquatic mammals are cute. even the non-mammals i like. dolphins, manatees, whales, fishies, turtles...all are

and i like birdies too. there was a huge macaw at the pet store i went to tuesday to get our kittie (no worries peeps, they're all strays taken in, i would never buy a kittie whose sole purpose was to be sold to someone when there's so many stray animals out there) that i loved. it was mainly yellow and blue, gorgeous. it kept bobbing its head at us and ummm, making those bird noises?? (cats meow, dogs bark, but what do birds do? lol) i wanted to get it too, but i didn't see a price tag which made me think the macaw = $$$$$$.

but really, i guess i like birds more since they're more likely to be a pet of mine. once we get our own place, our goal is to own two cats, a big fish, and a bird. well, billy wants us to get one of those huge pythons as well! they had one for sale for $500, you have to feed it a frozen chicken every week!

Old 08-01-2002, 04:41 PM   #77
Rock n' Roll Doggie

Local Time: 11:29 PM
Re: cuteness overload!!!!

Quote:
Originally posted by meegannie
I wanted to be a vetrinarian since I was three, but my freshman year of high school I realized how much I hated chemistry.
Yeah, I thought about becoming a vet too, but I realized that I would never be able to deal with pets dying, not to mention putting them down. I'd be crying my eyes out nonstop!

On another note, the puppy is one of the cutest things I've ever seen in my life!!!

Old 08-01-2002, 10:37 PM   #78
Banned

Local Time: 03:29 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Stories for Boys
i like both
Me too. But I'm probably a HORSE person!

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

^^ Life's a bitch, so i became one ^^
Old 08-01-2002, 10:42 PM   #79
Banned

Local Time: 03:29 PM
BTW,my favorite wild animals are probably tigers and wolves.

I wish I could post pix of my little girl, Super Puppy! The people I live with have 2 cats and 2 dogs. The doggies are Australian Shepherds. One of the kitties is a beautiful blue eyed seal point siamese. She isnt pure though, and she doesnt have that thin body, but i like her better this way. Name's Jasmine, or Jazzy.
When she's on the patio roof, she'll poke her head through a hole in it and meow at you constantly to help her down, even though she is perfectly capable of getting down herself! Cats'll do that.

"Well you tell...Bonovista,that i said hello and that my codename is Belleview" - Bono before opening night of Anaheim Elevation concert

Well tonight thank God it's them, instead of you...

^^ Life's a bitch, so i became one ^^