Cats or Dogs?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

pattip2000

New Yorker
Are you a cat person or a dog person?

IMG_0001.jpg

Last edited:
Cats. (duh :lol: )

By 100 miles.

P.S. The thread is fine but I dont want to see any bashing of the other animal by anyone (It's happened before).

I like and have both. I've always had both cats and dogs and it still surprises me when people who like one don't like the other. Guess I've always seen the charms of both.

Currently I have 10 cats and two dogs.

I'm a fan of both. :) Four cats and three dogs. They all get along too.

indra said:

I've had pet chickens too. :)

Me too!

Went to a county fair once with my dad and grandfather and I asked them to buy me 2 baby chicks for pets and they thought this was a great idea. When I came home with them, my Mom nearly had a heart attack. :wink:

Two dogs....long-haired dappled daschunds....one has steel blue eyes {quite unique for the breed}......we communicate well.

:)

Sicy said:

That's great and also amazing :up:

It's really sweet when you see your cats all rushing up to the dogs when they wake up in the morning. :) The dogs don't really understand why the cats are rubbing up against them, but it doesn't seem to bother them that much. That said, there are moments when the dogs (especially our two puppies) irritate the cats and little scuffles break out. The pups just want to play all the time and the cats couldn't be less interested in that sort of thing!

Kitties! As of today, I prefer cats over dogs. I was at my boyfriend's house today and his kitty was sooooo adorable! I just wanted to sit there and pet, cuddle, hug it all day.

Alas I couldn't...

I've said this before, but I think your dog is beautiful, samralf. :)

GibsonGirl said:
They all get along too.

My cats and dogs usually get along pretty well too. Occasionally some of the cats steer clear of the dogs, but I can trust them to not hurt each other. And I have had cats and dogs who are best buddies.

The cats however, don't always get along with one another. :rolleyes: I have a lot of loud cat spats, especially in the middle of the night :grumpy: (although no one does serious harm to anyone else anymore).

indra said:

The cats however, don't always get along with one another. :rolleyes: I have a lot of loud cat spats, especially in the middle of the night :grumpy: (although no one does serious harm to anyone else anymore).

Oooh, that's never good. There's nothing worse than the sound of a cat fight, and as luck would have it, most do happen in the middle of the night. :grumpy: Luckily, our cats don't fight too much - nothing above hissing, either - and they stay inside so they can't get to the other cats on the street. Our neighbours' cats, on the other hand... They've got two Siamese, and if you've ever heard Siamese cats trying to tear each other's heads off, you'll know what I'm talking about! The first time I heard it, I honestly thought the neighbour's kid was screeching.

both. I am friend to the animals :)
If I could only have one I'd probably get a cat, though.

our pets all get along.. some of them aren't necessarily buddies but they never get in any fights (5 cats 2 dogs)

dougal and alice are best friends

buddies.jpg

Both. If I had to pick, I guess dogs because I enjoy the lifestyle more. Cats can't do highly specified tasks (retrieving, herding, agility, fly ball, sniffing, K9 SAR...cats simply can't save lives, etc), but I love how my Poshie is my shadow and always makes me feel safe at night and the low-maintenence thing is cool too. I love my kitties, but I'm definitely looking forward to dogs...

Back
Top Bottom