Cats, Dogs, or ______?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Cats AND dogs. :hug: I have the sweetest cats and the sweetest dog. I could never choose between them!

dandy said:
some cats have way too much attitude.

That's a given when it comes to cats. One of my cats is so moody...one moment he'll be purring away on my lap, next he'll be trying to scratch my eyes out.

GibsonGirl said:

That's a given when it comes to cats. One of my cats is so moody...one moment he'll be purring away on my lap, next he'll be trying to scratch my eyes out.

yeah, i don't enjoy that about cats. one of my best friend's cats is like that, all purring and lovey dovey, and then out of the blue she's hissing and biting. then i get pissy. you'd think i'd identify with cats more, seeing that i'm kind of the same way :)wink:), but not so much.

I love most all animals, especially dogs and cats! I hate to pick but if I have to, it's cats. Cats are my loving purring machines. Kitties :love:

I would have to say dogs, I've always had dogs and I always will have them. I have one dog, he's a siberian husky who is spoiled rotten. :) I LOVE siberian huskies, I would love to have at least one more. My parents have two schnauzers too. I really like cats and I would absolutely love to have a cat but I can't until I move out (parents wont let me). So if I ever get a house I'll probably have like 3 siberian huskies and 3 cats lol.

I would consider getting a ferret or rabbit too. I'm not sure about birds, I do like them but I don't know if I would get one. I've had fish and I don't want any more fish, I don't like cleaning the tank. I don't think I would get a hamster/gerbil/guinea pig, but maybe a rat...I'm not sure. And if I had a lot of money and land, maybe a horse...;) I'd have to really research and find out the amount of time/money/etc. required before getting any more pets. If you get a pet, you are responsible to care for it for life so I think it's a decision that should not be taken lightly.

Last edited:
I pretty much like everything. Currently have cats (12), dogs (down to 2), and horses (3). I tend to like big dogs (I've had an Alaskan Malamute, a Doberman Pinscher, and a Great Pyrenees...all were wonderful!), but I've had good small and medium dogs too (and right now I have a blue heeler, Zeke, and he is just the best dog!). Never met a cat I didn't like (I even like the cranky ones -- hell, I have cranky ones). :rolleyes:

And when they come to live with me they stay for life. :)

I love your fetching cat, Sicy. That is just too cute!

Headache in a Suitcase said:
dogs that chase cats

You probably love Zeke then -- he plays "dustmop" with my longhaired cat Isidore! And Isi loves it (well, for a while, then I have to tell Zeke to stop -- which he does)!

indra said:
Currently have cats (12),

12???

easy%20-%20cat%20lady.gif

Headache in a Suitcase said:

Yup. A new little kitten just showed up friday night so I have an even dozen now.

And I once had seven dogs all at the same time -- that was pretty wild. :ohmy:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom