Catorce, tres, dos, unos-- Randooooomers countdown to Vertigo tour begins - Page 7 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-02-2005, 08:16 PM   #91
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 12:27 PM
Nighty night

I should go do Mom type things

Old 03-02-2005, 08:19 PM   #92
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 04:27 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by fah

I escaped taking them to Ashlee Simpson because I was working but it appears I may be off the night that Kelly comes to town.

and didn't you go see averil already?

i suppose kelly clarkson is less evil than ashlee simpson, since she actually sings the songs, or does she??? such high standards mainstream music adheres to. singing your own songs (rather than lip syncing) should be a given. i guess i take that stuff for granted.

i was amazed when i read that it was a big deal for tim mcgraw to record albums with his touring band rather than random studio musicians.

and silly me, there was a time when i thought most "artists" actually wrote their own material!

Old 03-02-2005, 08:21 PM   #93
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored
curly hair is the reason i shave my head.

i never want to look like those pictures of me from elementary school again. hell, my high school ID photos are frightening.

~flashback~

When I was in high school my hair was long and wavy. Then one day (grade 12) I decided to cut it short and I had no idea how curly my hair was until that happened. I cried all the way home from the hair salon.
Old 03-02-2005, 08:25 PM   #94
fah
Blue Crack Addict

And yes, I've seen Avril in concert - twice if you must know. The first one I took the mini fahs to and the second she was one of the artists at the Tsunami relief concert. The first time I saw her she was pretty good and the mini fahs had a great time, the second time she seemed lost performing in front of a crowd that really wasn't her audience. The crowd was polite and enthusiastic but she really didn't impress me like she did the first time.
Old 03-02-2005, 08:34 PM   #95
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 03:27 PM
I should go to bed now. Hopefully my freaky neighbors are finished laughing and speaking spanish as loud as they can for the night
Old 03-02-2005, 08:34 PM   #96
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by fah

~flashback~

When I was in high school my hair was long and wavy. Then one day (grade 12) I decided to cut it short and I had no idea how curly my hair was until that happened. I cried all the way home from the hair salon.

Old 03-02-2005, 08:35 PM   #97
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by fah
And yes, I've seen Avril in concert - twice if you must know. The first one I took the mini fahs to and the second she was one of the artists at the Tsunami relief concert. The first time I saw her she was pretty good and the mini fahs had a great time, the second time she seemed lost performing in front of a crowd that really wasn't her audience. The crowd was polite and enthusiastic but she really didn't impress me like she did the first time.

twice?

good thing she was decent the first time/the mini fahs had a good time, otherwise twice might have been really, really bad...
Old 03-02-2005, 08:39 PM   #98
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Nighty night

It's bedtime for the min fahs and then it's West Wing time.

Jimmy Smits
Old 03-02-2005, 08:41 PM   #99
fah
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored

twice?

good thing she was decent the first time/the mini fahs had a good time, otherwise twice might have been really, really bad...
Yeah, the second time was when I saw Sum41 too and I thought they were pretty good but not as good the Barenaked Ladies were.
Old 03-02-2005, 08:43 PM   #100
Blue Crack Supplier

goodnight
Old 03-03-2005, 04:02 PM   #101
arw
Blue Crack Addict

Hello hello randomers! I am just in a fabulous mood today [and no that is not in my normal sarcastic tone]. I have been such a crab from being sick the last few weeks.

It doesn't hurt that 3 weeks from tomorrow I'll be in San Diego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-03-2005, 04:05 PM   #102
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I went to lunch with Amy and one of our coworkers from monster.com that got laid off with us last year. They both work crappy office jobs that don't pay that much and they aren't really appreciated.....just like at our last job. Nothing has really changed or gotten better for them. I was very quiet at lunch because my life has dramitcally changed since last year and I have absolutely no complaints about my job now. I it. I didn't feel comfortable going on about my wonderful job while they have horrid ones so I just let them talk. I feel bad for them that they still have to go through all the crap and get paid so little.
Old 03-03-2005, 04:13 PM   #103
ONE
love, blood, life

Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
Hello hello randomers! I am just in a fabulous mood today [and no that is not in my normal sarcastic tone]. I have been such a crab from being sick the last few weeks.

It doesn't hurt that 3 weeks from tomorrow I'll be in San Diego!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am achey but in a decent mood.
Old 03-03-2005, 04:14 PM   #104
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I need to brush my teeth

too much hard candy today
Old 03-03-2005, 06:10 PM   #105
arw
Blue Crack Addict

I beginning to think that maybe I dont' need a phone and a cell phone. I talked to my mom for 34 second tonight (my phone has a timer ) and that's all. $31 a month for 34 seconds a night isnt' worth it. I never talk to anyone else on the phone.

But then again I had to carry around my cell phone everywhere I went so I knew where it was at all times when I first moved in and that drove me insane having to keep track of it all the time.

But I could always put in on the counter by my keys instead of leaving it in my jacket or purse so it would always be in the same spot.

But I could see myself actually on the phone someplace other than by the counter where I keep my keys and then leave it someplace else.

No one really ever calls me anyways so why have 2 phones?

I'm done now. thanks for listening......