Catorce, tres, dos, unos-- Randooooomers countdown to Vertigo tour begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kariann said:
There will be a brief hiatus in the creative process for a few days since there has been a change to the design plan at the last minute.
:hmm: Very cryptic...what's the nature of the design change?

I don't want to carry my gigantic laundry basket ever since my back incident last month so instead I've been using pillow cases. They work just as good as a laundry bag and I usually can get about 2 loads in them plus it's a lot easier for me to carry them. I was lazy last weekend and didn't do any laundry. So I now have 4 pillow cases stuffed with laundry that I need to get into my car. :| I can take one in the morning and one when I come home for lunch. I'll have to grab the other two this weekend. I just want to bring it all over there. :reject: sometimes if it's sitting by the laundry room in my mom's way she'll wash some stuff for me :reject:

:spoiled:

arw9797 said:
I don't want to carry my gigantic laundry basket ever since my back incident last month so instead I've been using pillow cases. They work just as good as a laundry bag and I usually can get about 2 loads in them plus it's a lot easier for me to carry them. I was lazy last weekend and didn't do any laundry. So I now have 4 pillow cases stuffed with laundry that I need to get into my car. :| I can take one in the morning and one when I come home for lunch. I'll have to grab the other two this weekend. I just want to bring it all over there. :reject: sometimes if it's sitting by the laundry room in my mom's way she'll wash some stuff for me :reject:

:spoiled:

My mom will wash my stuff too. :shifty:

We learned proper ways to pick up and carry stuff in a meeting this week. We were doing some of the exercises today at work...kind of poking fun at the meeting really.

The first thing I saw was the vertical typing. :yikes:

PM read and answered! :angel:

I should go to bed but I actually got 8 solid hours of sleep last night and that's like 2 days worth so I'm not sleepy. :grumpy:

I really want to go to bed. I started to at 9:00 but then I decided I wanted to take a long shower since my shower this morning was about 2 minutes if that. I felt creepy all day :mad:

After my shower I just automatically came back to the computer. :shrug:

Schmeg said:
The first thing I saw was the vertical typing. :yikes:

PM read and answered! :angel:

did you answer my email? I assume if you did that you just sent it to my work address since that's where it came from to begin with.....

Kariann said:
OH good lord...some woman said that she saw an image of Jesus or something while in the bathtub and she has now been cured of back pain.

:coocoo:
She should sell the bathtub on e-bay!

arw9797 said:

did you answer my email? I assume if you did that you just sent it to my work address since that's where it came from to begin with.....
The one about booking flights? I didn't answer since mine isn't booked yet and I don't have a specific one chosen, just whatever's cheapest when I look.

Edit: Never mind, it's answered now! I read it wrong before. :reject:

Last edited:
Schmeg said:

The one about booking flights? I didn't answer since mine isn't booked yet and I don't have a specific one chosen, just whatever's cheapest when I look.

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Do you work that day? Are you going to try to get there around the same time as me!?!?!? Or maybe earlier? :evil:

Not working that day, but my ETA depends on which flight is the cheapest. Could be before, might be after; Southwest is definitely the cheapest and they keep pulling different flights and prices out of nowhere!

Best Invention of Words in a Song:

Half-assedly, Barenakes Ladies, Break Your Heart. Cracks me up every time.

Okay I MUST go to bed! I hope I don't have to fight Jim for the shower at 5 am!

:wave:

:der: some dude at my work was blasting whatever lame ass pop radio station that plays Britney, NSync, and those creepy lame ass bands. I don't think he realized his radio was on that loud. :mad:

Schmeg said:
Best Invention of Words in a Song:

Half-assedly, Barenakes Ladies, Break Your Heart. Cracks me up every time.

Okay I MUST go to bed! I hope I don't have to fight Jim for the shower at 5 am!

:wave:

:lol:

:drool: born on a pirate ship

funny thing is, there are a handful of tracks on that cd that i flat-out do not like. well, funny cos it's one of my favorite albums EVER.

:heart:

arw9797 said:
:der: some dude at my work was blasting whatever lame ass pop radio station that plays Britney, NSync, and those creepy lame ass bands. I don't think he realized his radio was on that loud. :mad:

KILL!!!!!

arw9797 said:

actually I found out that it wasn't the radio :| it was a cd :|

Britney, Nsync, Marc Anthony, Backstreet Boys....all day long :|

I just had the worst evening at my parents house. I left without saying goodbye. Actually I don't even know where anyone was so I left and I guess no one cares or notices I was gone because that was a half hour ago and neither one of my parents have called. Sometimes I really feel like if I moved to another planet none of my family would even notice I was gone. But it's been that way my entire life so why should tonight be any different? :shrug:

arw9797 said:

actually I found out that it wasn't the radio :| it was a cd :|

Britney, Nsync, Marc Anthony, Backstreet Boys....all day long :|
:yikes: That definitely competes with GapKids Muzac for the worst music to listen to all day long!

Schmeg said:

:yikes: That definitely competes with GapKids Muzac for the worst music to listen to all day long!

Oh I had Baby U2 blasting through my speakers to drown out the boy band shit. Except I had Vertigo's "I can't stand the beat..." running through my head because all I could hear was the over-produced beats from the boy band CD. Thankfully it was just the beats and not the actual singing. I only heard that when I walked passed his desk. He just didn't strike me as the boy band type. :huh:

arw9797 said:
I just had the worst evening at my parents house. I left without saying goodbye. Actually I don't even know where anyone was so I left and I guess no one cares or notices I was gone because that was a half hour ago and neither one of my parents have called. Sometimes I really feel like if I moved to another planet none of my family would even notice I was gone. But it's been that way my entire life so why should tonight be any different? :shrug:
:( :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom