Catorce, tres, dos, unos-- Randooooomers countdown to Vertigo tour begins - Page 27 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login
 
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 03-07-2005, 05:27 PM   #391
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
my sister called me and my dad emailed me to ask if I knew that U2 was going to be at the Target Center in Sept.

Silly family!



my mom called me to tell me about how the new springsteen album is supposed to be out april 26th. at least she prefaced it with "you probably know this already, but in case you didn't see anything about it..."
__________________

__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 03-07-2005, 05:30 PM   #392
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797
my sister called me and my dad emailed me to ask if I knew that U2 was going to be at the Target Center in Sept.

Silly family!
I love when people tell me things like that!
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 03-07-2005, 05:36 PM   #393
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 05:45 AM
i have to admit that i didn't know u2 were coming back in october until tomer told me this morning.
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 03-07-2005, 05:40 PM   #394
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored
i have to admit that i didn't know u2 were coming back in october until tomer told me this morning.
Have a life away from the computer and this is what happens to you!
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 03-07-2005, 05:50 PM   #395
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 04:45 AM
I can't find my stamps
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 03-07-2005, 06:08 PM   #396
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Schmeg

Have a life away from the computer and this is what happens to you!

yeah.

i'm planning on not going anywhere near the computer when tickets go on sale. i don't need to go through that crap again.

this mentality may change after the show in may. it may not.

i can't afford it.

although, my mom told me what i'm getting for my birthday. i'm getting 217 bucks, she said since i took her to see REM for her birthday, she'll pay for the u2 tickets for my birthday
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 03-07-2005, 06:14 PM   #397
Blue Crack Supplier
 
IWasBored's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Posts: 36,504
Local Time: 05:45 AM
holy crap.


i've decided to use itunes to play my music.

i'm about 2,000-some songs short of being done converting all my shit to mp3s from wmas....and now i've decided to start the equally daunting task of fixing all the names and titles that were tagged wrong by people on soulseek, or not labeled at all (my fault) when i originally ripped them

i've got a shitload of springsteen music on my computer!!!

i'm afraid to see what happens when i get to the u2 stuff
__________________
IWasBored is offline  
Old 03-07-2005, 07:09 PM   #398
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 04:45 AM


I think someone moved into the apartment next to me that's been empty since I've been here. There's a new LOUD sound coming from that direction. I'm tempted to go for a little walk just to see if there's someone there now.

I hate living in an apartment, as I knew I would, which is why I never moved before. I hate other people's noises.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 03-07-2005, 07:19 PM   #399
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by IWasBored
holy crap.


i've decided to use itunes to play my music.

i'm about 2,000-some songs short of being done converting all my shit to mp3s from wmas....and now i've decided to start the equally daunting task of fixing all the names and titles that were tagged wrong by people on soulseek, or not labeled at all (my fault) when i originally ripped them

i've got a shitload of springsteen music on my computer!!!

i'm afraid to see what happens when i get to the u2 stuff
I spent way too much time doing that to my Itunes, I had a bunch of things labeled wrong.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 03-07-2005, 07:20 PM   #400
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 05:45 AM
My brother is awfully noisy with his guitar and all, so I think if I moved to an apartment it would actually be quieter.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 03-07-2005, 07:21 PM   #401
arw
Blue Crack Addict
 
arw's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: walking around 10,000 lakes
Posts: 27,320
Local Time: 04:45 AM
ok so I did some investigating and I didn't see a light on under the door in that apartment and I could see the lights on in all of the other apartments. My upstairs neighbors have never been that loud that I can hear them talking and their TV. Music yes but nothing else. I dont' know if anyone lives below me and if there is then they are very quiet. I did see an older couple bringing in a new chair earlier but I got off before they did so I don't know if they went into the apartment next to me or a different one.
__________________
arw is offline  
Old 03-07-2005, 07:25 PM   #402
ONE
love, blood, life
 
Kariann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Searching for world peace an end to hunger and jeans that make my butt look extraordinary!
Posts: 12,551
Local Time: 04:45 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by arw9797


I think someone moved into the apartment next to me that's been empty since I've been here. There's a new LOUD sound coming from that direction. I'm tempted to go for a little walk just to see if there's someone there now.

I hate living in an apartment, as I knew I would, which is why I never moved before. I hate other people's noises.
You dont need anymore noisy people.
__________________
Kariann is offline  
Old 03-07-2005, 07:33 PM   #403
fah
Blue Crack Addict
 
fah's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: In my house with the rest of fahs
Posts: 20,147
Local Time: 01:45 AM
Noisy neighbours
__________________
fah is offline  
Old 03-07-2005, 07:37 PM   #404
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 05:45 AM
You would think older people would be quiet, too.
__________________
Schmeg is offline  
Old 03-07-2005, 07:38 PM   #405
Blue Crack Addict
 
Schmeg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: ATL
Posts: 17,688
Local Time: 05:45 AM
I'm getting hungry...my oh-so-nourishing dinner didn't fill me up and I think there's a spark of interest for food over here...
__________________

__________________
Schmeg is offline  
 

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:45 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Design, images and all things inclusive copyright © Interference.com