Catorce, tres, dos, unos-- Randooooomers countdown to Vertigo tour begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was supposed to be windy here but it really wasn't.

My mom made popcorn...I might go downstairs and steal some. :evil:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Actually....I LOVE AOL. :love:

I have never had one single problem with it and I've had it for at least 5 years. It's my cable connection through Time Warner that SUCKS! I've never been able to figure out why people do not like AOL or why anyone would want to use Internet Explorer. I used IE last year for about 2 weeks instead of AOL and my computer spent 3 days at Best Buy getting unscrambled from all the spyware and viruses I got from using IE.
:mad: :mad: :mad: AOL has a pop up blocker and I've never had a single virus by going through that either.

My dad put heavy-duty virus protection and pop-up blockers on my computer and the only problem I've had was when I tried to get something from the Providence Journal's site and it came with a Weatherbug. :madspit: I used to have AOL but I really prefer just a brouser. If I'm already paying for internet access, I'd rather not pay for a bunch of AOL services I wouldn't use.

AOL is only $9.95 a month if you have a broadband. It's worth it to me to pay that $9.95 a month if my computer is going to be safe from a trip to Best Buy.

:ohmy:

:(

my little foot stool I have under my computer desk broke! :scream: Actually it's for the monitor on my old computer desk that I left with my parents. No one ever liked the monitor up that high so we just ended up using it as a foot stool. I took it with when I moved. :(

Ok random complaint....

I am getting something ready to mail so I must go to the post office again tomorrow. Our post office requests that you turn off your cell phone when you go in to the part you have to mail from. It's so it doesnt mess with the credit card thingies on the counter I think or something but it's a pain in butt to pull our your phone and turn it off.

I do turn mine off because I set off some detector or something and the mullet mailman made a comment about how I must have it on. :|

OK back to getting this stuff ready to mail.

That's weird, people in my post office chat away on their cell phones.

My computer doesn't like my Best Of 1990-2000 dvd. :grumpy:

*bounces into randoooom*
:wave: going to go stare at the tv shortly. Jelly beans sound good right now. Just got done with popcorn myself.

It works in my regular dvd player. The button to open and close the dvd drive on my computer has now gone on strike.

It's hard to be mechanically challenged!

:wave: Have to get my beauty sleep for work and then Stars on Ice! :D

I had a weird day. I ate way too many girl scout cookies, my partner at work finally was talked to about the little incident from a few weeks ago, and I got into a fight with my new manager. She was totally wrong and apologized after making me go back to a customer to sign something that didn't need to be signed to begin with. It's a long story and she got pissed off when I told her I wasn't a handwriting expert but once the lightbulb went off she realized that I had every right to be upset and she was the one that was wrong :crack:

I got the cutest thing in the mail today from Kariann. :hug: I have two words to describe why I love it:

SNOOPY and magnet!!!!!!!!!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:

'nuff said.

:cute:

I'm having a love affair with diet 7 UP right now. :love: It used to be the only thing I would drink for years and then I got tired of it so I bought other stuff like diet lime coke and root beer to but now I'm back to diet 7 UP :drool: :drool: :drool:

I just had a conversation with my mom about San Diego. She's being weird. There's a 24 hour 7 day a week park and ride by the airport. We did that last summer for our family vacation so she knows exactly how it works. They even drop you off at your car. I wanted to do that for SD since I get back so last on Tuesday night. My mom is insisting that my dad pick me up at 11:45 pm and then he'll be fine to work the next morning at 6 am just so I'm not "wandering" around that late at night alone :| Plus the day I leave is good Friday and both of them have the day off. I have to be to the airport by 2:00 so now they can't do anything because they would have to drive me to the airport.

:scream: It's not a big deal! I can drive myself but she's insisting on this.

I feel bad about my dad's lack of sleep that he'll have more than their day off together. He works 6 days a week and long hours too. He works too much and is always tired. He's the one that doesn't need to be wandering around that late at night!

arw9797 said:
I just had a conversation with my mom about San Diego. She's being weird. There's a 24 hour 7 day a week park and ride by the airport. We did that last summer for our family vacation so she knows exactly how it works. They even drop you off at your car. I wanted to do that for SD since I get back so last on Tuesday night. My mom is insisting that my dad pick me up at 11:45 pm and then he'll be fine to work the next morning at 6 am just so I'm not "wandering" around that late at night alone :| Plus the day I leave is good Friday and both of them have the day off. I have to be to the airport by 2:00 so now they can't do anything because they would have to drive me to the airport.

:scream: It's not a big deal! I can drive myself but she's insisting on this.

I feel bad about my dad's lack of sleep that he'll have more than their day off together. He works 6 days a week and long hours too. He works too much and is always tired. He's the one that doesn't need to be wandering around that late at night!

My mom is the opposite...she would do anything to get out of driving me to the airport! I think I may do the park and ride thing for SD here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom