Catorce, tres, dos, unos-- Randooooomers countdown to Vertigo tour begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to have a panic attack. :crack: Nervous stomach + presale = not good.

But they're right now playing Even Better...on the radio on Double Shot Tuesday...that has to be a good sign, right?

Last edited:
Second song = All Because of You, and I'm attempting to eat some breakfast.

Also my tire was FLAT today when I went to get coffee...my slow leak has turned into a pretty bad leak...so I think some tax returns will be going to new tires. :crazy:

Last edited:
QUIET, PAUL AND AL, DON'T TELL EVERYONE THERE ARE MORE SHOWS!!! :shh:

Thanks! Good luck Saturday!!! I'll need some more luck then, too!

Paul and Al were complaining about tickets going on sale so early, so the money sits in a bank and earns "the band and the promoters" more money. :hmm: Maybe that will make the WHJY listeners mad and they won't try to get tickets to the fall leg! :hyper:

:| Yeah, right.

14 minutes. :crack:

Now VH1 has All Because of You on! :applaud: It's #12 on the countdown! That HAS to be a good sign!

Last edited:
:dance::hyper::combust::faint::drool::happy:

That was the easist presale of all time and I even had time to call Kariann and get the security code on her credit card that I had written down wrong!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:happydance:
Thanks! Your good luck helped! :wink:

I just did a really goofy happy dance around the house...there was skipping involved...but it was very necessary.

:D:D:D:D:D

Okay, I'm off to work! I'm not even going to be late!!

:heart: :larry: :heart:

Just got an e-mail from the Bradley Center, reminding me that last time U2 came to town in 2001 the show sold out in 15 minutes:| :crazy: :crazy: :crazy:
Thanks.

from the official DKM site:

3-6-05

Barroom Hero News:

Over the course of the last 9 years, we have performed "Barroom Hero" hundreds, if not thousands of times. This song was the very first song we ever wrote, and we want to keep the song fun for all. So, if you know all the words to "Barroom Hero," we could use your help at an upcoming show. We have been picking one lucky/unlucky person out of the crowd each night to get up on stage and sing "BARROOM HERO" with the band. Are you man or woman enough to live up to that challenge? If so, you better be up front at the stage and be ready to sing in front of thousands of people. BUT YOU BETTER KNOW THE WORDS, because if you get up and DON'T know the words, we will take you out back and beat them into you. So, if you don't know, you better go check out the LYRICS and make sure you are ready when the time comes.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Schmeg said:

GA BOSTON 2 BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

congratulations!!!!!! :up:

they went on sale today? :der:

by the way, i hate you all. not because of tickets, but because of the dancing.

do you realize that around the time you were dancing, this is EXACTLY when my rain turned to snow (and later to the fucking blizzard that is howling outside my room right now)???

:mad: :mad: :mad:

:wink:

:mad:

fah said:

You know the words - don't you :wink:

maybe.....

:wink:

of course!

when they played here (meaning western massachusetts instead of times i've seen them in eastern MA), when al barr stuck the mic out for someone in the crowd to sing along, that person was me several times. a couple times were during "barroom hero" i was standing front and center, right up against the stage. no baracade at pearl street, the stage is about waist-high on someone my height.

although if i was dragged up onto the stage to sing along, i might forget the words :yikes: :lol:

:hugenerd:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom