Catorce, tres, dos, unos-- Randooooomers countdown to Vertigo tour begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
arw9797 said:
:cute: my sister called me and my dad emailed me to ask if I knew that U2 was going to be at the Target Center in Sept.

Silly family!

:lol:

my mom called me to tell me about how the new springsteen album is supposed to be out april 26th. at least she prefaced it with "you probably know this already, but in case you didn't see anything about it..."

arw9797 said:
:cute: my sister called me and my dad emailed me to ask if I knew that U2 was going to be at the Target Center in Sept.

Silly family!
:lol: I love when people tell me things like that!

i have to admit that i didn't know u2 were coming back in october until tomer told me this morning.

IWasBored said:
i have to admit that i didn't know u2 were coming back in october until tomer told me this morning.
:tsk: Have a life away from the computer and this is what happens to you!

Schmeg said:

:tsk: Have a life away from the computer and this is what happens to you!

yeah.

i'm planning on not going anywhere near the computer when tickets go on sale. i don't need to go through that crap again.

this mentality may change after the show in may. it may not.

i can't afford it.

although, my mom told me what i'm getting for my birthday. i'm getting 217 bucks, she said since i took her to see REM for her birthday, she'll pay for the u2 tickets for my birthday :up:

holy crap.

i've decided to use itunes to play my music.

i'm about 2,000-some songs short of being done converting all my shit to mp3s from wmas....and now i've decided to start the equally daunting task of fixing all the names and titles that were tagged wrong by people on soulseek, or not labeled at all (my fault) when i originally ripped them :crack:

i've got a shitload of springsteen music on my computer!!!

i'm afraid to see what happens when i get to the u2 stuff :uhoh:

:( :mad: :| :madspit:

I think someone moved into the apartment next to me that's been empty since I've been here. There's a new LOUD sound coming from that direction. I'm tempted to go for a little walk just to see if there's someone there now.

I hate living in an apartment, as I knew I would, which is why I never moved before. I hate other people's noises. :mad:

IWasBored said:
holy crap.

i've decided to use itunes to play my music.

i'm about 2,000-some songs short of being done converting all my shit to mp3s from wmas....and now i've decided to start the equally daunting task of fixing all the names and titles that were tagged wrong by people on soulseek, or not labeled at all (my fault) when i originally ripped them :crack:

i've got a shitload of springsteen music on my computer!!!

i'm afraid to see what happens when i get to the u2 stuff :uhoh:
I spent way too much time doing that to my Itunes, I had a bunch of things labeled wrong. :crack:

My brother is awfully noisy with his guitar and all, so I think if I moved to an apartment it would actually be quieter. :huh:

:hmm: ok so I did some investigating and I didn't see a light on under the door in that apartment and I could see the lights on in all of the other apartments. My upstairs neighbors have never been that loud that I can hear them talking and their TV. Music yes but nothing else. I dont' know if anyone lives below me and if there is then they are very quiet. :hmm: I did see an older couple bringing in a new chair earlier but I got off before they did so I don't know if they went into the apartment next to me or a different one. :mad:

arw9797 said:
:( :mad: :| :madspit:

I think someone moved into the apartment next to me that's been empty since I've been here. There's a new LOUD sound coming from that direction. I'm tempted to go for a little walk just to see if there's someone there now.

I hate living in an apartment, as I knew I would, which is why I never moved before. I hate other people's noises. :mad:

:uhoh: You dont need anymore noisy people.

I'm getting hungry...my oh-so-nourishing dinner didn't fill me up and I think there's a spark of interest for food over here...

I just talked to my mom for almost a half hour :crack:

I have to bake something for a bake sale at work next week so she went on and on about what I can make. I'm going to make cookies that are made from vanilla wafers, mint cookies, and other things to make them look like hamburgers. My coworkers know all about my meat issues so I think it'll be cute if I bring in hamburgers :D

arw9797 said:
I just talked to my mom for almost a half hour :crack:

I have to bake something for a bake sale at work next week so she went on and on about what I can make. I'm going to make cookies that are made from vanilla wafers, mint cookies, and other things to make them look like hamburgers. My coworkers know all about my meat issues so I think it'll be cute if I bring in hamburgers :D

I love that idea!

I think it's time to get some food and my beauty sleep for pre-sale-o-rama tomorrow.

I will be your official Kariann at 10:00 tomorrow morning...if anyone wants any major purchases on her credit card, please let me know by 9:30 am. Thanks!

:sexywink:

Thanks!! Hopefully Kariann's Luck comes with all her information so I won't need any extra! :hyper:

Schmeg said:

I spent way too much time doing that to my Itunes, I had a bunch of things labeled wrong. :crack:

i'm going to wait until i finish re-converting the rest of my files before starting that mess...

Schmeg said:
I think it's time to get some food and my beauty sleep for pre-sale-o-rama tomorrow.

I will be your official Kariann at 10:00 tomorrow morning...if anyone wants any major purchases on her credit card, please let me know by 9:30 am. Thanks!

:sexywink:

I have enough of my own major purchases (just got my Amex bill) :yikes:

But thanks for asking :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom