Catorce, tres, dos, unos-- Randooooomers countdown to Vertigo tour begins

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have beer in my fridge from moving weekend...3 months ago :yuck: (it feels like that was a year ago already). I also have some sort of bottled drink from a few of you that's in my fridge from New Year's Eve :reject: And I have a bottle of Bacardi but I forgot to get more diet coke at the store tonight :mad:

I dont think rum would go good with 7 UP :tsk:

Schmeg said:

:lol:

Sorry...I know you don't think it's funny. But it's been MONTHS!!

the program started in July :| We all have deals on our desk, even people who don't do these kind of leases had to help the huge amount of work we got in and everyone still has crap lingering on. It reminds me of having homework in school that I was avoiding. No one wants to work on them and our managers don't know what to do about it and DQ doesn't either so they aren't pushing for us to pay. It's a mess. I told the VP of my dept that we should have a huge party when the last deal finishes up and she agreed....and she's only worked for my company since November! :der:

We have a new girl that started in Nov/Dec and she said the other day at a group lunch, that didnt include a dessert, that someone should go to DQ and get some ice cream treats. The looks from everyone to her was priceless. She has no idea what we've gone through. :mad:

I can't believe how late it is already.

I tried on a few things that I bought today that I didn't try on at the store. :( They're going back! :yuck:

I was at Target today and I walked passed the travel size crap and stocked up :D I can't wait to get to San Diego (and everywhere else :D )!!!! I'm bringing my swimsuit! Watch out!!!!!! ARW in swimwear is a scary thing!

arw9797 said:
I was at Target today and I walked passed the travel size crap and stocked up :D I can't wait to get to San Diego (and everywhere else :D )!!!! I'm bringing my swimsuit! Watch out!!!!!! ARW in swimwear is a scary thing!

I will most likely be in intense lay there to get some color on my pale body mode. If I get a little bit of sun even everyone will be jealous. :evil:

According to the @U2 blog the wall at Windmill lane was torn down yesterday. :sad:

34332%3B3923232%7Ffp8%3Enu%3D3237%3E3%3C5%3E76%3B%3Ewsnrcg%3D32324%3A%3A942%3C97nu0mrj

It was probably painted over long ago but it's officially gone now. :sigh:

Kariann said:

I will most likely be in intense lay there to get some color on my pale body mode. If I get a little bit of sun even everyone will be jealous. :evil:
I will be stocking up on the sunscreen because the minute my pasty complexion sees actual sunlight it will turn red and start peeling and I do NOT want to be sunburned while attending any concerts!

Actually I didn't know Windmill Lane was going down, I just thought it would be Hanover Quay. I guess they're tearing down the whole neighborhood.

arw9797 said:
why couldn't they have waited until after we get back from Dublin?!?!? :scream:
Poor planning on their part. :tsk: There better be something else to sign when we get there!

I just watched the UF video last night and got all :hyper: about getting to walk by it. :(

I had a serious I :heart: U2 moment while watching that. It was bad. I almost started to cry. Three weeks and 2 days and my dream of finally seeing them live will come true. :sigh:

arw9797 said:
I just watched the UF video last night and got all :hyper: about getting to walk by it. :(

I had a serious I :heart: U2 moment while watching that. It was bad. I almost started to cry. Three weeks and 2 days and my dream of finally seeing them live will come true. :sigh:
I had that moment yesterday morning while watching Boston Elevation DVD. My eyes welled up with tears.......especially during Streets. May 7

I can't wait until your dream comes true!! :love:

Maybe Hanover Quay will still be standing when we get there and we can sign that...Bono keeps talking about that 2006 album and they need to record it somewhere...:shifty:

This took a long time to type because Jim came home :drunk: halfway into it. :laugh:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
I always cry at U2 shows. I was an emotional wreck at the first elevation show I saw, it had been my first (and just 2nd) U2 show since I was 14 and saw ZOO TV!
I cried at my last U2 show and I intend to cry during my next seven or eight or so...Jim will think I've totally lost it on opening night but I don't care! It's been years, a good cry is in order!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom