Catherine Wheel

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If it's the sort of thing you're into, I recommend lying in bed, in the dark, stoned off your face while listening to Ferment's title track. Really fun, and scary.

1) U2popmofo, did you end up giving them a listen, and if so, did you like?

I did and didn't. I know I've heard some songs and liked them, but I didn't look into any of them well enough to remember titles, etc. A week or two ago I was driving home from work one evening and a kick ass showgazey type sounding song was playing on the radio. When it was over, the DJ said it was Catherine Wheel.

I did and didn't. I know I've heard some songs and liked them, but I didn't look into any of them well enough to remember titles, etc. A week or two ago I was driving home from work one evening and a kick ass showgazey type sounding song was playing on the radio. When it was over, the DJ said it was Catherine Wheel.

Well, if you ever decide to try again, roll with Ferment and Chrome.

NSW, if one wanted an introduction to this band, what would be some good tracks to youtube?

Crank
Strange Fruit
Broken Head
Black Metallic
Shallow (My favorite of theirs)
Love Tips Up
Judy Staring at the Sun
The Nude
Bill and Ben
Salt
Here Comes the Fat Controller (The beginning is sublime, to me)

Anyway, others that love the band might like some of these, might recommend some I did not mention, etc, but those are some of my favorites.

Back
Top Bottom