Catch me up as I take a breather

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Achtung_Bebe

New Yorker
so what's been goin' down here at Interference?

I've been keepin' busy and now I finally found time to visit but I'm too lazy to dig things up.

I skimmed the area, nothing too earth-shattering (I think)

I keep waiting for U2 to announce a summer tour or something
biggrin.gif

Anyway I took my ACT again today. I'm trying to get one point higher so I can receive an extra $400 per semester for books.

My entire family just left for New Orleans until Wednesday... I had to stay behind because I'm working long shifts Sunday and Mardi Gras day (Tuesday) bleh. It looks like there won't be any parades for me this year. My sister-in-law from Peru is finally coming back to the United States, so they're meeting up with her in New Orleans. I'm going to miss out on the Mardi Gras madness and reunion of my brother and his wife, but I guess I'll be enjoying the time home on my own. *considers throwing a party*
tongue.gif

I missed not having my daily dose of interference this past week.

so... didja miss me?
tongue.gif

Hey Sicy!! I ate at this Italian pizza place called Sicily's and thought of you
biggrin.gif

Khanada I took it once and got a 22, so I'm aiming for a 23 or higher this time around. It will take 4-7 weeks to get my results back though, so I may have to just go ahead and enroll for another testing now to be sure I meet the deadline incase I screwed this one up. Perhaps this time I'll actually prepare!!!
biggrin.gif

LOL POPAngel

I saw that movie "A Beautiful Mind" and as the credits rolled I saw "Directed by: Ron Howard"

I was like "ooooo yippeeeee" haha

yes it is funny how that happens--this place just rubs off on ya
biggrin.gif

gday thar beebs...hope that result goes well for u. As for Ron Howard, u can always tell which films he directs, they always have happy endings!!!
biggrin.gif

Hey Bebe!

Welcome back! Well, as you can imagine, the week sort of went like this around here:

"Republicans suck!"

"Oh really!! Well, all you bleeding-heart liberals suck too!"

"Ya, well at least our President is better than your President was!"

"Well, I guess I can understand why you feel that way. I just wish you would try to see my side once in a while."

"Awww. You're right! Let's hug and be friends"

"Okay! No problem! You know I really appreciate you! As a matter of fact, I'm going to post a "____" Appreciation Thread."

So as you can see, it's been pretty much the same routine around here.
smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif

------------------
-------------------------

www.LP.org

Back
Top Bottom