Cat people: have you ever seen this? - Page 6 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 02-23-2005, 11:36 AM   #76
Paper Gods
Forum Administrator

Local Time: 10:09 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Dalton
No can do. He is my little (well not so little any more....) man. The funniest thing is that he sits up on his haunches when playing with a string and his paws are so big they actually make a clapping sound when he grabs it. Great cat.

His brother is a bit of a wuss though - really only likes my wife.
awww...but he looks just like my baby tabitha:

she's huge now but i don't have any recent pics of her on my comp.

i've got a wussy cat too. we got him because he looks like my oldest cat jonathan, who's a bit of a pimp. he loves his wimmenz, felines and humans. he lives with my parents and couldn't care less about my dad. anyway, so we named him dolemite, the biggest pimp daddy of them all. well, he's a bit more of a wimp than a pimp. very skiddish. but i still love him, even when he wakes me up on the weekends by licking my arm.

Old 02-24-2005, 06:17 PM   #77
Refugee

Local Time: 12:09 PM
Just an update.

Tonight while we were watching TV, I noticed Cricket rubbing at her eye with her paw. She does this occasionally, but she seemed to be obsessing this time. I took a look and noticed her left eye (the one with the pupil problem) was watering. I dabbed at it with a Kleenex, and it eventually stopped, but I'm telling the vet about it. She has another app't tomorrow at 11:30.

Old 02-24-2005, 07:19 PM   #78
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Sicy

I got the carrier at Pet Club but I'm sure most pet stores have them. It was almost 50 bucks though. Yeah I spoil my cats
I need one of those! Posh and Becks each have their own box, and by box I mean cardboard box, the $5 carrier. For long trips that require room for a litter box I have a large cardboard box, lol.

I want to get one of those double cat strollers they have in the Sky Mall on planes.
Old 02-25-2005, 10:31 AM   #79
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
The best way to get Worf into her carrier is to scoop her up while she's sleeping before she knows what's happening to her

And she is so not affectionate when she gets back. She's even pissed when we come back from vacation

She gets over it eventually
Old 02-25-2005, 10:55 AM   #80
Refugee

Today's vet trip went well. Kitty went right into her crate, no fuss, no muss, and didn't even poop on the way to the vets. The vet put some ointment in her eye (which has already started to work) and he gave me some eye drops for her. He also finally sold me a bag of her proper food.

I think kitty will be better on no time
Old 02-25-2005, 10:56 AM   #81
ONE
love, blood, life

I'm so glad to hear this! Whenever one of my cats is sick, I am miserable. I love them so much it scares me.
Old 02-25-2005, 11:03 AM   #82
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:
Originally posted by HelloAngel
I'm so glad to hear this! Whenever one of my cats is sick, I am miserable. I love them so much it scares me.

One night I walked in to my house after a meeting to find my wife sitting on the couch crying. Naturally, I was very concerned. When I asked her what was wrong, I was sure it was going to be terrible. She responded, "Nothing, I was just thinking about how sad it will be when Emerson (our other cat) dies....."

I knew then that she was insane.
Old 02-25-2005, 11:14 AM   #83
Blue Crack Supplier

Location: 8 years and I still can't think of anything witty to put here
Quote:
Originally posted by Dalton

One night I walked in to my house after a meeting to find my wife sitting on the couch crying. Naturally, I was very concerned. When I asked her what was wrong, I was sure it was going to be terrible. She responded, "Nothing, I was just thinking about how sad it will be when Emerson (our other cat) dies....."

I knew then that she was insane.
My cat is 11 and sometimes I catch myself thinking, "She's getting up there now, I have to start mentally preparing myself that someday she won' t be here "

So your wife isn't the only insane one