Cat or pig?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Does my cat Bono look more like a cat or a pig?

• cat

Votes: 30 68.2%
  • pig

Votes: 8 18.2%
  • neither

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • other

Votes: 4 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

U2Kitten

Blue Crack Addict
I have been told my numerous people that my cat Bono looks like an albino pig. I don't think so. I have noticed that whenever I post his pic here, no one ever says he's cute, they just say other cats in the thread are cute. So I'm wondering if maybe he really does look like a pig and some people just won't say? So I'm gonna post his pic and have an anonymous poll. Please vote.

Bono

bonotoilet.jpg

bonosidewalk.jpg

You have no idea how much i'm laughing right now (not at your cat, just at the entry itself) :lmao:
I'll come back and answer when i've calmed down.

Last edited:
I think he's mighty cute! :yes:

I like orange and white kitties.

Hell, I like all kitties.... :)

That is a beautiful cat with really unique markings. White cats have pinkish noses....but your cat does NOT look like an albino pig. What does an albino pig look like anyway, does such a thing even exist?:wink:

Aw, he looks like a cat! More so in the second picture than the first though - I think it's just the way the picture was taken.

Last edited:
There should be an option for both. ;)

That said, I think he's incredibly cute. If I saw a cat like that in a shelter, it would be the one I would want (though a black one, preferably).

Bono Kitty said:
Thank you to everybody who voted cat and said I was cute :hug:

Just remember: don't let this adoration go to your head...there's nothing worse than a cat with a big ego. With great power, comes great responsibility.

I'll make sure his ego doesn't get too big;) He's purring on me right now, his self esteem has really gone up since this poll :)

He liked the comment about his unique markings, that's a good way to put it! He's got those red spots on his back, and the designs on his forehead that don't all show up in the pic make his head look like a scoop of peanut butter fudge ice cream. :tongue:

Back
Top Bottom